Cottage Grove Fall Classic - September 29th, 2013 at North Regional Park - Cottage Grove,OR Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What time should we be there to sign up? (For those of us who procrastinated...)

Comment

• Matt B.
      Matt B. commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like there will be around 30 or so spots. Sign ups start at 7 am. What time is early enough is kind of a tough call. We'll be there early and will get a line started if anyone is there before 7, and there probably will be.

• Huk'nGeiks
      Huk'nGeiks commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, exactly what Matt said.

Scores are up:
    http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/106670/218580332

Shout out to everyone who came out to play this monster layout on what can only be described as an insane day of Oregon disc golf. Man was that WILD! Holy S#^$

Really could not have done it (especially playing!) with out:
    Matt Benotsch
    Rex Snellstrom
    Skipper Hamilton (RIP DISC GOLF)
    and Brandon Hill for helping with the cards

THANK YOU!

Comment

• Sturgeon
      Sturgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for putting that all together... I had an absolute blast playing in that crazy rain! Looking forward to next year.

Big Thanks to Ben Armstrong for stepping up to run a one-day C tier for the Eugene area! It was a VERY long 13 hour day in a monsoon for me, and Ben was there before me and there as I pulled out after changing into my fourth set of dry clothes. It literally never stopped raining the entire day. On behalf of the EDGC I'd like to apologize to all the players that the person who agreed to provide lunch to the tournament did not show up or inform the TD he was not going to show up. Could have sold a lot of warm drinks and food to some hungry and wet disc golfers. It will not happen again, with this vendor anyway.

Comment

I am still trying to find the owner of a large "rainbow" umbrella as well as a grip bag tag. If you are missing either of these items, please get a hold of me so I can get them back to you! Thanks

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X