Cottage Grove Fall Classic - September 29th, 2013 at North Regional Park - Cottage Grove,OR Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cottage Grove Fall Classic - September 29th, 2013 at North Regional Park - Cottage Grove,OR

The Eugene Disc Golf Club is proud to announce:
    Cottage Grove Fall Classic 2013

PDGA C-Tier Event

This one day event will be held at North Regional Park in Cottage Grove, OR.

Play will consist of two rounds of 18 on a modified Par 60 layout. (Similar to last years North Regional Championships, thank you Will Larson for the inspiration!)

No players pack will be provided. After event fees are covered, all funds will go to payout!
    Rip Disc Golf will be the scrip vendor. Thanks Skipper Hamilton!
    Registration is open at: http://www.4discgolf.com/GROVECLASSIC

All Pro divisions - $30
    All Am divisions - $20
    If you are not a current PDGA member, add $10

Registration will be capped at 72.

Schedule for Sunday Sept. 29th
    7 AM 8 AM: Check-in and Registration
    8:15 AM: Players Meeting
    8:30 AM: Round 1 Tee Off

Break for lunch

1:00 PM: Players Meeting
    1:15 PM: Round 2 Tee Off
    ~5 PM: Awards and scrip redemption

Please Thank Our Sponsor
    Last edited by Huk'nGeiks; August 30th, 2013, 05:03 PM.

On behalf of the Eugene Disc Golf Club I thank Ben Armstrong for stepping up to run this event!

Comment

The list of currently registered players can be found here:

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/106670

keep 'em coming!

Comment

Hey, it would be really nice if these one day events ( it is a long drive) were on a Saturday in the future. I could do it !

Comment

Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
          Hey, it would be really nice if these one day events ( it is a long drive) were on a Saturday in the future. I could do it !
          I hear ya Stu, but it's also really nice when they are on a Sunday too, just for different reasons. I believe the timing on this particular event had more to do with a Duck game than anything. Pac-12 Opener vs. Cal in Eugene.

This is Eugene after all.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, Stu. As Matt said, this tourney was scheduled for Sunday due to conflicts with the Ducks football schedule and other Disc events around the state.

We are hoping to run more one day tourneys down here in the future and will definitely keep the PDX crew and other long distance competitors in mind.

Comment

Good point. I don't think about the football schedule too much ahead of time. It is good to stay OFF I-5 on those days for sure..

Comment

I'm with Stu on this one. I'd love to drive down and see y'all for a one day event on a Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
                  I'm with Stu on this one. I'd love to drive down and see y'all for a one day event on a Saturday.
                  If we do another one-day this year we will try to have it on a Saturday - and then you guys will pull the Team Disc Golf excuse!

Comment

Sunday is a great choice! I may just have to make the "further than PDX" drive.

Comment

Just updated the schedule. Lots of folks have said they'd like to play this event but I haven't received that many registrations. Keep 'em coming!

Comment

FOOD/LUNCH

Andrew Rich is going to be bringing some of the Caddy Shack grill down to the Grove to provide food for purchase at lunch: PULLED PORK sandwiches!

Comment

Feast your eyes on the long awaited and highly anticipated par 60 layout...

Comment

Current Registration:

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/106670
                            Last edited by Matt B.; September 24th, 2013, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Update: I've been receiving a lot of "hold my spot" and "I wanna reg but its closed" messages. I'm sorry that Reg had to close last weekend, but we had to settle finances before the event. (Reg was open since August 1st...) So, just want to be very clear that the event will be capped at 80 players MAX. If you didn't reg already, I would suggest getting there on the early side to ensure a spot. I'd like to accommodate everyone, but this is just how it goes! Thanks!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X