Call for Volunteers for the 2013 US Women's Disc Golf Championship Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call for Volunteers for the 2013 US Women's Disc Golf Championship

On September 20-22nd Portland has the awesome honor of hosting the United States Women's Disc Golf Championship to be held at Pier Park and Blue Lake. This is one event you do not want to miss! We will need plenty of volunteers, especially at Blue Lake. Fellas do you feel left out?? Here is your chance to shine and be a part of this epic event. Bring your children too!!

Dave Walker and I, Melissa Johnson, will be coordinating the volunteers. If you would like to help please email myself at softwinterwhispers@gmail.com or Dave at mootha@comcast.net or better yet send us both a line. Please include the following information (thanks Murray in advance for letting me steal (borrow) your list.):

Name
    Days available (Fri, Sat or Sun)
    Email address
    Phone #
    Preferred volunteer position

Since the tourney will be played at Blue Lake we will need plenty of spotters! We will also need starters, runners, tournament central set-up and various other duties. We plan to have a few runners to make sure all the volunteers get taken care of with lunch, snacks, bathroom breaks, water and the likes. We also are in the works to provide extra special volunteer perks and swag, we want to hook you up for giving us your free time! More info to be forthcoming!!

Any questions, feel free to shoot either Dave or I a line. We hope to receive your help in making this one epic event!!

Melissa Johnson and Dave Walker (D-Walk)
    2013 United States Women Disc Golf Championships Co-Volunteer Coordinators.
    Last edited by softwinterwhispers; July 10th, 2013, 01:05 PM.

THANK YOU!!!
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Boom! Email sent.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

And help is coming in, thanks!!!

Emma I am super excited for this experience, I think it may be more fun than playing hahaha!!

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        Boom! Email sent.

Comment

Dave and I are looking to finalize the volunteer schedule and assignments on Tuesday and Wednesday. Its not too late if you would like to help volunteer. Please send me a email to softwinterwhispers@gmail.com with days and shirt sizes.

Thanks,
          Melissa

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X