Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone running doubles Friday night? If so, what time does it start?

Who/where do we pay for camping?

Comment

Originally posted by blaineT View Post
      Is anyone running doubles Friday night? If so, what time does it start?

Who/where do we pay for camping?
      Sign up at 5:00 start at 5:30 for Whistler's Misfits Summer PDGA League. This will be the 10th and final round. Anybody can play $5 plus $1 optional ace pot. Camping for Friday and Saturday can be paid for at tournament central.

Comment

I can't leave the Portland area until after two if you might be interested in carpooling. I do have to make a pit stop in Salem to drop off my son at his dads. Message me if you are interested in carpooling!

Melissa

QUOTE=eric kuusisto;141117]I have work and train someone this week . So I am looking at getting done around 1pm . wish I could .[/QUOTE]

Comment

I forgot to get a WDO tourney stamped disc. Anyone going to the Callapooia Classic mind bringing a putter for me? I'll have $10 waiting for ya.

Let me know

Comment

What a freaking incredible weekend. Seriously though. This might have been the best tourney I have ever been to at Whistlers. Here's a jumbled incoherent synopsis of what I experienced: Sun, rain, lightning, thunder, meteor showers, music, amazing people, incredible layout, 4+ hour rounds, GREAT BEER, great food, CAN JAM!, river floating, BEES, good golf!, BAAAAD GOLF, who gives a shit!, random hippies with no teeth, MORE BEES, a solid tourney central, cheap discs!, Huk Lab, HOP BELLY!, ibuprofen, kids having fun, shit talk, suzie sticks, cow balls, and a very well ran tournament with little to no issues....

Job well done people!
            May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

I had a great time at the huk lab 2013 WDO!
              Thank you to everyone involved!

It appears that my results are being reported under the wrong PDGA number (14205). If possible, please update my results to correspond w/ my membership number, 14025. Thanks!

Comment

Super awesome tournament! Well done WM crew
                Team DISCRAFT
                NW Sign Up
                Gorilla Boy
                Paragon Disc Golf
                Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by bryan_luoma View Post
                  I had a great time at the huk lab 2013 WDO!
                  Thank you to everyone involved!

It appears that my results are being reported under the wrong PDGA number (14205). If possible, please update my results to correspond w/ my membership number, 14025. Thanks!
                  Sorry about that. It is fixed now.
                  -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

What a great weekend with a huge melting pot of cool folks.

Comment

Shot the best I have in a long time on a really cool layout! Really enjoyed both rounds--playing with some great guys! Final round MA1 top card...saw some amazing golf shots....is the video footage posted on youtube yet? Can we have a link? A big thanks to all the volunteers who put this on, Huk Lab, and all the other sponsors!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X