Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair enough. I'm gonna Benedict Arnold my way to the south team and throw fastbacks at your dangly parts while you long drive then.

Aaand back to the topic at hand... Any word on which pin positions will be played? Will they be moved throughout the weekend? I'm not incredibly familiar with all the positions so to know which ones I may need to practice for would be very helpful!

Comment

4discgolf.com is showing a purchase needed to get on the waitlist. Any other way onto the waitlist?

Comment

Originally posted by erikg View Post
        4discgolf.com is showing a purchase needed to get on the waitlist. Any other way onto the waitlist?
        This was an error. The charge has been taken off and everyone that signed (and got charged) for the waitlist will be refunded.

Apologies.

Comment

Is there another site with more info? Such as start time and what not. I have to travel over the pass Saturday morning.

Comment

Early check in starts at 3:00 pm on Friday. Late check in is 7:30 am to 8:00 am Saturday morning. If someone on the list is not checked in by 8:15 am there spot will go to the wait list. Players meeting at 8:30 am and 9:00 am start

Comment

Looks like it's going to be an early morning. Thank you Flogging for the information.

Comment

Originally posted by digger62 View Post
                Looks like it's going to be an early morning. Thank you Flogging for the information.
                Is there somewhere where I can view the waitlist?

Comment

Originally posted by loki View Post
                  Is there somewhere where I can view the waitlist?
                  Nope

Comment

Ride to Whistlin Discs

Hey all,

I live in LIncoln City, OR and am looking for a ride to Whistlin Discs in 2 weekends. I was thinking of driving to Salem and then cruising from there.

Please contact me asap. jamisonwilliamholtz@gmail.com
                    or 815-382-0753

Thanks, Jamison

Comment

So, I want to play on the South team..sign me up for that.

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                        Nope
                        Has there been any movement with regards to the waitlist? Just trying to plan accordingly. Thanks!

Comment

Who is planning on camping in the Group camping on Thursday?

Comment

Anyone interested in car pooling down from PDX early afternoon Friday ?

Comment

Eric, we have three in a truck that can take 4 but we are leaving Friday morning - about 10. Can you go earlier?
                              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                                Eric, we have three in a truck that can take 4 but we are leaving Friday morning - about 10. Can you go earlier?
                                I have work and train someone this week . So I am looking at getting done around 1pm . wish I could .

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X