X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLE # 6---The Finals

I wanted to remind everyone that the final OLE is March 14th (tomorrow). The awards will follow at Dank's (previously El Reys) where you can eat and drink(please have designated drivers) and perhaps get an award.

Also, the EDGC will be collecting new or used discs, past disc golf magazines, new or used dvd's, etc. We will be sending these items to our troops in Iraq. Please feel free to sign your discs with good wishes or include any "well wishes" notes. I know the troops will be grateful and have fun throwing in their down time.

Make sure you bring your umbrella!!!

Please let me express my thanks ahead of time. I look forward to seeing you there.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Rebecca
    Last edited by Rebecca; March 13th, 2009, 09:30 PM.
    PDGA President

Ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole tomorrow

Originally posted by rebecca View Post
    i wanted to remind everyone that the final ole is march 14th (tomorrow). The awards will follow at dank's (previously el reys) where you can eat and drink(please have designated drivers) and perhaps get an award.

Also, the edgc will be collecting new or used discs, past disc golf magazines, new or used dvd's, etc. We will be sending these items to our troops in iraq. Please feel free to sign your discs with good wishes or include any "well wishes" notes. I know the troops will be grateful and have fun throwing in their down time.

Make sure you bring your umbrella!!!

Please let me express my thanks ahead of time. I look forward to seeing you there.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Rebecca
    get there early!!!!
    PDGA President

Comment

hey ho there ole'ers. to much surprise scores have been updated and posted in a very swift like manner. thanks for doing so!

http://www.ole.orsdiscgolf.com/
      May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
        hey ho there ole'ers. to much surprise scores have been updated and posted in a very swift like manner. thanks for doing so!

http://www.ole.orsdiscgolf.com/

Awesome Job Dr.Z. And thanks everyone involved with putting on such a great series. It was fun seeing all of you. Can't wait until next year already!!!

Jonny Roc

Comment

Finally got around to checking out the results. WOW, WTF happened in pro? Go Will, Greg, and Tom!! Way to step it up boys.

Comment

thanks bee vee dee. i think the physics recap on friday put everything into perspective. i hope dc was fun! let me know how things went.
            May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X