X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calapooia Classic X B-tier August 17 & 18 Albany

Registration is now open for the tenth annual Calapooia Classic in Albany at 4discgolf.com. The format is the same as last year. Bryant park only, one pool, two rounds on Saturday and one on Sunday. Field limited to 80 players. Awards at the Calapooia Brewery afterwards. Brandon Hill is this years official TD (bcman42@msn.com). Lunch on Saturday will be pulled pork or chicken sandwiches with two sides for $8. Camping available at the park for $5 per night.
    Last edited by sduvaul; June 11th, 2013, 08:00 PM.

Originally posted by sduvaul View Post
    Registration is now open for the tenth annual Calapooia Classic in Albany at 4discgolf.com. The format is the same as last year. Bryant park only, one pool, two rounds on Saturday and one on Sunday. Field limited to 80 players. Awards at the Calapooia Brewery afterwards. Brandon Hill is this years official TD (bcman42@msn.com). Lunch on Saturday will be pulled pork or chicken sandwiches with two sides for $8. Camping available at the park for $5 per night.
    I am in for my 8th consecutive Calapooia Classic! Jeez, can that be right?!

Comment

Seems perfectly reasonable to me. Calapooia is an outstanding sponsor, and it's amazing beer!
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Will Brandon be offering onsite child care this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Reichard View Post
            Will Brandon be offering onsite child care this year?
            You might be able to talk Stephanie into it again. I think she might rather play with your daughters than watch me curse and punch things after hitting tree after tree...
            Team DISCRAFT
            NW Sign Up
            Gorilla Boy
            Paragon Disc Golf
            Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
              You might be able to talk Stephanie into it again. I think she might rather play with your daughters than watch me curse and punch things after hitting tree after tree...

Comment

So sad to miss the Calapooia this year! I guess getting married is a good enough excuse to have my run of 5 straight titles come to an end. Better get your money back Dion!
                Innova Champion Discs
                Discmania
                huk lab
                Keen Footwear
                Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Gahh! Didn't even realize these were the same weekend! Well, I hope everyone has fun at the Calapooia, I'll be making sure Nate does squeak out of his own wedding to beat you all up at Bryant with 1050+ golf!
                  Team DISCRAFT
                  NW Sign Up
                  Gorilla Boy
                  Paragon Disc Golf
                  Odwalla

Comment

Drop outs

I had two players send me emails that they had to drop out. If they could email me again that would be great. I tried to get them out of my junk mail and they some how went off into cyber space. I know one was a MPO and not sure what the other one was. I didn't even get a chance to respond to them.

-Brandon-

Comment

Never mind. I found them. That leaves another spot. I had one on the wait list.

Comment

Calapooia Classic

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                        Never mind. I found them. That leaves another spot. I had one on the wait list.
                        Hello Brandon, I had to hold off on registering as I just had to put $2900 into my Audi's Head Gasket. I get paid on Monday, I went to sign up for the waitlist but it wanted me to pay to be added and that defeats the purpose of me waiting until Monday. Is there anyway I could reserve a spot in MA1 and pay on Monday? I never miss a Pooia' Classic and I love me some Chili Beer afterwards! Thanks - Carl Boje
                        Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

I tried to Sigh up Paul Coover Jr On the wait list but this it trying to charge $38 to just be on the wait list.
                          Let me know if there is another wait list and if so please add Paul Coover Jr

Thanks
                          Josh

Comment

Wait list as of 7/23/13

1 Paul Coover
                            2 Kevin O'Connor
                            3 Tobin Engen
                            4 Ken Kreick MA2
                            5 Dylan Sigstedt
                            6 Jimbo Walker
                            7 Peter Belizi
                            8 David Smith
                            9 Erik Graciosa
                            10 Jeffery Koziol

Comment

Last Friday I played Bryant for the first time since I think 2010. I played it again yesterday after work.

I want to share my appreciation for the vision and work done by the course designers. Bryant park is, in my opinion, in the top 5 of Oregon as far as course design goes. If the amenities were improved / finished, specifically all concrete tees and proper descriptive signage, Bryant would probably be my favourite place to play in all the NW.

If there is anything you guys need to help get the signage done, please contact me.

Well done guys.

Sincerely,
                              Ryan Gwillim

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X