Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We also have our club meeting this Tuesday evening at 6pm at Calapooia Brewing Company on the corner of Hill St. and Water St.

Comment

There will be a BBQ lunch available for disc golfers on Saturday at the park. Your choice of a pulled pork or pulled chicken sandwich, baked beans and cornbread for the sides. All for $7.00. It was originally going to be 8 but we want to offer this and also make our money back. All the profits will then be split 50/50 between the club and payout.

Comment

I also want to mention there is a $500 dollar minimum added cash to pro payout. I already have that cash so any other cash that gets split up between all players of the event. That includes ams. So eat up!!!!!!

Comment

camping

Thanks! I appreciate it!

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
          Yes it's 5 bucks per player per night. You can come on Friday and set up/ check in and play dubs if early enough. Random dubs is 5 bucks. I think that will tee off around 6pm Friday. Not too sure cause I don't run it.

Comment

BEE holes - can you mark those locations - on Hole 7 and 14? Hole 2 is pretty obvious - yikes..

Comment

There have been some punks out starting fires in Bryant park and surrounding areas. If you are out practicing and somebody looks like they may be up to no good! (I know most people out there do.) Anyway if you smell smoke and or see it please proceed with caution and if needed please call the police.
              Also if you are out there playing a practice round remember that is a NON-ALCOHOLIC park. I say this because there are suppose to be under cover police out there trying to look like disc golfers in hopes of catching the little wanna be arsens. I would hate to see any bad press about the disc golfers cause we have been some of the ones actually putting the fires out.
              Enjoy

Comment

Is there anyone heading down towards Bryant tomorrow 8/16 from Portland area that may be able to hook it up with a ride? Gas $, of course. Amtrak and Greyhound schedules aren't exactly ideal.

Thanks.
                Don't knock it until you rock it!

Comment

Originally posted by Str8MaxW8 View Post
                  Is there anyone heading down towards Bryant tomorrow 8/16 from Portland area that may be able to hook it up with a ride? Gas $, of course. Amtrak and Greyhound schedules aren't exactly ideal.

Thanks.

Got a POS 2001 Honda you can buy or if you hopped on you scooter right now you may make it by the 2 minute warning.

Comment

Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
                    Got a POS 2001 Honda you can buy or if you hopped on you scooter right now you may make it by the 2 minute warning.
                    Jerk.

Comment

I will be leaving around noon today, is that too early for you?

Comment

Originally posted by The_tautermerizor View Post
                        I will be leaving around noon today, is that too early for you?
                        It's far past noon, but found a ride. Thanks.

Comment

results so far
                          http://www.pdga.com/tournament_resul...145/1649281024

Comment

final results
                            http://www.pdga.com/tournament_resul...145/1022998114

Comment

Fun weekend of golf. I woke up with really bad gas Sunday morning and ok didn't want to complain about it to anyone in my group. I proceeded to shoot a 957 rated 62 wIth a ruptured appendix. Last year I won the basket, this year I won an emergency surgery. Calapooia is sUre full of good memories
                              Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

way to throw your guts out carl! Good weekend playing golf. Thanks to the club for a worthy event and course!
                                "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X