Calapooia Classic X B-tier August 17 & 18 Albany Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Thanks Ryan. Lots of work done lately by the club for sure.
    And here is the latest wait list as of 7/30/13
    1 Tobin Engen MM1
    2 Ken Kreick MA2
    3 Dylan Sigstedt MA1
    4 Jimbo Walker MPO
    5 Peter Belizi MPM
    6 David Smith MPO
    7 Erik Graciosa
    8 Jeffery Koziol MA1
    9 Paresh Shelat MA2
    10 Zoe Andyke FPO
    11 Samuel Demary MA1
    12 Derek Penfield MPO
    13 Robert Cooper MPO
    14 Madison Lynch FA2
    15 Jesse Tomaino MA2

    Comment


    • #17
      The sponsor's beer is much better than it was a few years ago - the IPAs and the imperial stout are nice .... Kudos to the current brewer

      Comment


      • #18
        Has the course layout(s) been nailed down yet? If so, any chance you can post it? Thanks!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
          Has the course layout(s) been nailed down yet? If so, any chance you can post it? Thanks!
          Yes, but this could always change. In the list the first placement will be for round 1 only the second placement will be for round 2 and 3.

          Hole #1 Long then short #10 Left then Right
          #2 Long then short #11 Long then Short
          #3 Right then left #12 Short then Long
          #4 Short then Long #13 Left then right
          #5 Long then short #14 Short then long
          #6 Long then short #15 Right then left
          #7 Short then long #16 Long then short
          #8 Right then left #17 Left then right
          #9 Left then right #18 Short then Long

          Comment


          • #20
            This is a call to all that want to volunteer. We can always use help with spotters, around the table, or just running things around to get set up. If you would like to do any of this or know somebody that wants to do something then please contact me through this thread.
            Thanks
            Brandon

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Brandon View Post
              Thanks Ryan. Lots of work done lately by the club for sure.
              And here is the latest wait list as of 7/30/13
              1 Tobin Engen MM1
              2 Ken Kreick MA2
              3 Dylan Sigstedt MA1
              4 Jimbo Walker MPO
              5 Peter Belizi MPM
              6 David Smith MPO
              7 Erik Graciosa
              8 Jeffery Koziol MA1
              9 Paresh Shelat MA2
              10 Zoe Andyke FPO
              11 Samuel Demary MA1
              12 Derek Penfield MPO
              13 Robert Cooper MPO
              14 Madison Lynch FA2
              15 Jesse Tomaino MA2
              Jimbo Walker is now number on on this list.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                Jimbo Walker is now number on on this list.
                Number ONE

                Comment


                • #23
                  This is the updated list as of 8/10/13
                  1 Peter Belizi MPM
                  2 David Smith MPO
                  3 Erik Graciosa
                  4 Jeffery Koziol MA1
                  5 Paresh Shelat MA2
                  6 Zoe Andyke FPO
                  7 Samuel Demary MA1
                  8 Derek Penfield MPO
                  9 Robert Cooper MPO
                  10 Madison Lynch FA2
                  11 Jesse Tomaino MA2
                  12 Dawn Hotchkin FA2
                  13 Mindy Paulson FA2
                  14 Jesse Tomaino MA2
                  15 Dan Surkamer
                  16 Dustin Farley MA2

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Current registration list.

                    http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/105145
                    Don't knock it until you rock it!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      WARNIN!!!! WARNING!!! Bees about 100 feet before the basket on the left of hole #7

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                        WARNIN!!!! WARNING!!! Bees about 100 feet before the basket on the left of hole #7
                        AND about 50 feet in front of the tee on the right on Hole #14.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Camping

                          Is the camping that is available, right in the park? I have never been to Bryant Park before and am planning on camping Fri. and Sat. night. Will that be available? Thanks, Jody

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Jody View Post
                            Is the camping that is available, right in the park? I have never been to Bryant Park before and am planning on camping Fri. and Sat. night. Will that be available? Thanks, Jody
                            Yes it's 5 bucks per player per night. You can come on Friday and set up/ check in and play dubs if early enough. Random dubs is 5 bucks. I think that will tee off around 6pm Friday. Not too sure cause I don't run it.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                              AND about 50 feet in front of the tee on the right on Hole #14.
                              Thanks Matt

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                                Yes it's 5 bucks per player per night. You can come on Friday and set up/ check in and play dubs if early enough. Random dubs is 5 bucks. I think that will tee off around 6pm Friday. Not too sure cause I don't run it.
                                Correction!!! Correction!!! Doubles tee off at 5pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X