Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh oh... looks like someone needs a WAAAmbulance.

I think we will have fun at the Rose City Open. Sounds like there will be less whining than there could have been...
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Could camping be an option at Trojan? I know of an organization that will be holding a weekend campout at the park in the near future, so the idea may not be out of the question.

Comment

When I played Trojan last summer, there was some kind of overnight group packing up while we were playing. The PGE Web page doesn't say anything about group camping though; you'd have to contact someone there.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
          When I played Trojan last summer, there was some kind of overnight group packing up while we were playing. The PGE Web page doesn't say anything about group camping though; you'd have to contact someone there.
          I think the Boy Scouts have campouts there during the summer.
          Current World Rank: 2857th
          Lowest Rated Round: 777
          Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
          Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
          Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
          Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
          Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
          Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

Comment

Originally posted by keys View Post
            I think the Boy Scouts have campouts there during the summer.
            They do indeed. There will be a large campout there in April - 24th - 26th, I believe.

Comment

The '05 Full Sail NW series tourny at the, then temp course, trojan course, there was camping at the parking lot by the entrance. From what I remember, the bathrooms were all the way across the park. So yes, they have had camping there before.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X