Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darr, Are you talking about the one we got a few weeks ago or did you send new emails out?

Comment

Originally posted by Randyivie View Post
      Darr, I sent you an email back on April 11th ( once I found I got in ) about a camping spot, I received no confirmation email from regarding that email. I sent you another email tonight with the April 11th email attached. Since they've changed the way that camping be done this year, we decided against the RV and need a spot in the Kingfisher campsite. I will be arriving on Wednesday night. I'm volunteering Friday and playing Saturday & Sunday. I know your busy with all the last minute preparations so please confirm that you received my email when you have he time. Thanks, Randy
      Randy, I just sent you a confirmation email. If you could reply with the info I asked about you will be all set.
      Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
      Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
        Darr, Are you talking about the one we got a few weeks ago or did you send new emails out?
        Scott, I just sent one last night for a final confirmation and to relay some info about the site.
        Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
        Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

It did not come through to my email at least. Hopefully it did for others.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X