X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randyivie View Post
    What about parking RV's? The park's 46 RV site's are full and have been for months.
    Yeah when I decided to vend this year I never even KNEW they had "tournament camping" in the past, so I booked our camp site in NOVEMBER and I'd like to say I was the first but there was 9 others that had reserved their spots before me even...

I know this new situation will disrupt a lot of peoples plans, but try to keep in mind the Jeffs are just doing as they have been instructed by the park staff... lets not call to string up the messengers (just yet, we may still have need of them to RUN this baby at the end of the month)
    www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

rv camping options

not cheap, but a beautiful park and less than ten miles from mciver.

http://www.clackamas.us/parks/barton.html

Comment

Originally posted by seanb View Post
        not cheap, but a beautiful park and less than ten miles from mciver.

http://www.clackamas.us/parks/barton.html
        Tubbs,

You're awesome amigo.

Thanks for the assist!

Jeff
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          Tubbs,

You're awesome amigo.

Thanks for the assist!

Jeff
          no sweat.

if i was camping for the fling, i'd be making reservations at that park asap.

just a head's-up.

Comment

What about the area down near the fish hatchery?
            www.rewindb.com

Comment

There's a place past Milo that is also pretty rad from what I hear - Metzler County Park. 8.5 miles from the course.

http://www.clackamas.us/parks/metzler.html
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Man, this is gonna be rough! There are usually a lot more than 25 cars of campers! I hope the parks people change their mind on this.

Comment

I will reply to everyone's emails once I am in front if a computer tonight sometime.
                  Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                  Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Parking the RV

Will I be able to park the RV during the day while we're playing our round? It will our only transportation while we're there. Since we can't get a spot at milo at night we are going to look else where to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
                      Vehicle is to remain in Kingfisher group site unless you have a yearly pass
                      Originally posted by JMittl View Post
                      purchase a SP day pass for each day if you plan to park in one of the parking lots for the day
                      Questions of clarification:

1: No day use pass is required to camp (and park) at Kingfisher? There is no other fee to camp there either?

2: In order to camp at Kingfisher, and park at the course, a daily pass is required? A yearly pass? Either?
                      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by Randyivie View Post
                        Will I be able to park the RV during the day while we're playing our round? It will our only transportation while we're there. Since we can't get a spot at milo at night we are going to look else where to stay.
                        If you show up to the park early enough, you should be able to find parking.
                        Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                          Questions of clarification:

1: No day use pass is required to camp (and park) at Kingfisher? There is no other fee to camp there either?

2: In order to camp at Kingfisher, and park at the course, a daily pass is required? A yearly pass? Either?
                          1. The staff has reserved the Kingfisher site so we are charging $5 per car per day to park/camp there.

2. In order to camp at Kingfisher you need to pay the staff at TC and display OUR camping pass on your rearview. In order to park outside of Kingfisher a day/yearly pass is required.
                          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks!
                            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I know of a really nice camping spot within a 20 minute drive east of estacata. However you would have to be ok with a bunch of nude hippy folks ;-)
                              Squaw mountain resort www.squawmt.com/
                              They are super cool and have some good cooks!! NO CAMERAS PLEASE!
                              and yes I have stayed there, it was hella fun, if not a bit wierd
                              Hukin since 1992
                              DGOD #115

Comment

I have updated the original post with other camping options suggested in the thread. Thanks guys!
                                Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X