Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do you know what holes are changing?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      Anything that can be done about the hornets on 17 prior to the tournament would be swell.

Or maybe I just have swelling on my mind from the now 7 identified stings...
      From what I heard about the alt tee pad that area shouldn't really come into play, not 100% on that though.

Comment

Is it possible for the MA1 pool to play the REAL Blue Lake at least 1 time?
        I would hate to have such a great tournament not see the full potential of BIG BLUE just one time.

Thanks
        Josh

Comment

Where or when will we know the alternate layout that will be used for the NAAC? I have never played the course and want to know this very valuable information before going out there to practice. Thank you.

Comment

From what I was told by a very credible source, the new layout will be all the existing holes minus the easy drives on the longer holes. Play Blue Lake and you'll have an idea where to stay in-bounds. Let it be.
            Don't knock it until you rock it!

Comment

Actually, knowing the course that will be played in the tournament is pretty vital.
              Will we know the course layout prior to the event, or not until we show up?
              Two hole changes have been partially revealed, but the rest remain a mystery.

Comment

Staying on the fair side of the red stakes is vital...
                Don't knock it until you rock it!

Comment

thats a great Idea Josh, I would like to see that as well.

thats a great Idea Josh, I would like to see that as well.

Originally posted by couve discer View Post
                  Is it possible for the MA1 pool to play the REAL Blue Lake at least 1 time?
                  I would hate to have such a great tournament not see the full potential of BIG BLUE just one time.

Thanks
                  Josh

Comment

I would also love to see the advanced players playing the longs at least once. Seems fair for a championship.

Comment

This tournament is less than 2 weeks away - I think you guys can safely stop suggesting format changes.

Comment

2013 NAAC BLUE LAKE LAYOUT

The layout is marked so everyone can practice the tees. The new pin locations have an orange PVC pipe in them for now.

Hole 1: Normal, par 4
                        Hole 2: Normal, par 3
                        Hole 3: Short pin, par 3 - Pin is straight from tee, maybe 360'
                        Hole 4: Normal, par 3
                        Hole 5: Short tee, par 3 - Tee is in the "corner" left of the normal landing zone
                        Hole 6: Normal, par 3
                        Hole 7: Short tee, par 4 - Tee is 180' left of 6s basket
                        Hole 8: Normal, par 3
                        Hole 9: Short tee, par 4/3 - One tee is obvious (80' in front of normal pad), other tee is directly across the creek. We will probably use one tee one day and one the other
                        Hole 10: Normal, par 3
                        Hole 11: Short pin, par 4 - Pin is about 100' short of normal pin
                        Hole 12: Short tee, par 3 - 80' in front of normal tee, slightly left
                        Hole 13: Short tee, par 4 - 180' in front of normal tee
                        Hole 14: Short tee, par 4 - 220' in front of normal tee (there are two tees marked, we haven't decided which to use yet)
                        Hole 15: Short pin, par 3 - Pin is 80' left and back of the bathroom
                        Hole 16: Short tee, par 4 - 220' in front of normal tee
                        Hole 17: Short tee, par 5 - 150' left of 16s basket along road
                        Hole 18: Normal one day, Short the other day (short is par 3, normal par 4)

We will not be using the normal layout for any rounds, any days.

Comment

Originally posted by nayr View Post
                          2013 NAAC BLUE LAKE LAYOUT
                          Thanks for the tourney layout info Ryan!

Comment

Thank you... played out there today. was -6 by the 11th hole and then found a few ob's... It will definitely be interesting...

Comment

Wait list?
                              Brody Cannon
                              PDGA #34008

Comment

Cannot wait. Thanks for the layout notes.
                                "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X