Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheat City Throwdown II ~ June 8-9, 2013 ~ Pendleton

Registration is up at http://www.4discgolf.com/WHEATCITY

Come join us for an awesome PDGA B-tier tourney in beautiful NE Oregon!
    Last edited by Odie; April 25th, 2013, 06:28 PM. Reason: Add tourney flyer to post

Any news on sign ups? Updated? I'm heading from west side just wanted to get an idea of how many MPOs there are.

Jason
    It ain't gonna be easy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spanky11 View Post
      Any news on sign ups? Updated? I'm heading from west side just wanted to get an idea of how many MPOs there are.

Jason
      so I played last year why does this show two courses?

Comment

Originally posted by Arose View Post
        so I played last year why does this show two courses?
        The two sides to the course have different names, Rotary and Mckay Creek. We play both in a modified 24 hole layout for the tourney.

Comment

Have you signed up to Throwdown?

PDGC has coordinated with one of our tourney sponsors, Prodigal Son Brewery and Pub, to hold our players party Saturday night from 7 pm till closing, and the best thing is if you show your tourney bag tag you will get $1 off your beverages all night! Great food, great beer, hard cider, wine, soda and it's kid friendly!

How about an awesome players pack? OK, you got it.... disc, dri fit shirt, stash mini, regular mini, bag tag, key chain, custom patch and other swag for a total retail value of $60!

Check in will be from 7-8, players meeting at 8:15, and first round tee off at 8:30.

See ya in Pendleton!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X