Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys, agro here. ii signed up about a week or soago and it said there was only 3 spots in intermediate left but then i went on the site recently and more spots r open. can someone help get me bumped up? ty. cyall soon
    sigpic CHAIN GANG APPROVED!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by they call me bentley View Post
      hey guys, agro here. ii signed up about a week or soago and it said there was only 3 spots in intermediate left but then i went on the site recently and more spots r open. can someone help get me bumped up? ty. cyall soon
      Hey, uh bentley/agro, guessing you would like to play in the Advanced division instead of Intermediate? You can contact the TD to make division changes, use this link for contact info > Registration Info

Comment

Looks like I'll be working out the travel arrangements tomorrow, and if everything falls into place, I'll get registered tomorrow night. First time playing Sisters!

Comment

I will be here for ON SITE disc dyeing.

That's right bring me your disc, and DURING PINE JAMS I will place a custom designed dye on your disc.

I can ONLY do BLACK designs on site, but if you'd like a colored design you can arrange for me to make it before the event and deliver it to you AT the tournament.

You can also request a NEW design ahead of the tournament date and I can place it on your disc during the tournament.

Go to www.DiscAddiction.com to view 100's of current designs.

If you have any questions its best to ask BEFORE the tournament, so feel free to shoot me a message.

Most BLACK designs cost $10, but some designs are $15
          www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

The field is heating up, we now have four previous MPO champs pre-registered!

2009 - James Moore
            2010 - Dion Arlyn
            2011 - Colin Sexton
            2012 - Nate Sexton

Will we have our first repeat champ?

Comment

im so excited about the disc dye

this is going to be awesome. i have a couple discs tht i would love to have dyes on. ill bring a couple print outs. any size ok?
              sigpic CHAIN GANG APPROVED!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by they call me bentley View Post
                this is going to be awesome. i have a couple discs tht i would love to have dyes on. ill bring a couple print outs. any size ok?
                I'm sorry print outs won't work... I need them in digital form and BEFORE the tournament please. You can PM me here, reach me on Facebook * Disc Addiction * or my e-mail is D C B 777 at yahoo ( obviously there's no spaces in my e-mail though

I look forward to seeing the designs you'd like!
                Last edited by Danni; May 23rd, 2013, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Camping

Last year's tourney, I stopped before Sisters at a fairly mellow campground called Indian Springs. Nice spot but...

...if I remember correctly, there was free camping near the course. No?

Comment

Originally posted by dg_junkie View Post
                    Last year's tourney, I stopped before Sisters at a fairly mellow campground called Indian Springs. Nice spot but...

OH good question!!

Comment

Originally posted by Danni View Post
                      I will be here for ON SITE disc dyeing.

That's right bring me your disc, and DURING PINE JAMS I will place a custom designed dye on your disc.

I can ONLY do BLACK designs on site, but if you'd like a colored design you can arrange for me to make it before the event and deliver it to you AT the tournament.

You can also request a NEW design ahead of the tournament date and I can place it on your disc during the tournament.

Go to www.DiscAddiction.com to view 100's of current designs.

If you have any questions its best to ask BEFORE the tournament, so feel free to shoot me a message.

Most BLACK designs cost $10, but some designs are $15
                      Anyone wanting a COLORED disc will have until Tuesday May 28th for those requests!

If you want a unique BLACK designs I will take those requests until NOON Thursday May 30th.

I've had a BUNCH of great requests so keep them coming and I look forward to meeting everyone in just over a week!

Comment

Originally posted by dg_junkie View Post

Cold Springs Campground is our recommendation, just down the road from the course with potable water and vault toilets. Showers are available at SPRD (tourney central), bring a towel. There are a few primitive {FREE} camp sites across the road from Cold Springs on USFS land. All are first come/ first served.

Comment

Registration fees increase by $5 (late fee) starting tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by discVENTures View Post
                            The field is heating up, we now have four previous MPO champs pre-registered!

2009 - James Moore
                            2010 - Dion Arlyn
                            2011 - Colin Sexton
                            2012 - Nate Sexton

Will we have our first repeat champ?
                            Last edited by dg_junkie; May 24th, 2013, 01:00 PM. Reason: Delete this. Didn't intend on replying.

Comment

Looking for course pix anywhere?coming up from Boise and wanting to know more about the course? Elevation etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by flex View Post
                                Looking for course pix anywhere?coming up from Boise and wanting to know more about the course? Elevation etc.?
                                Here are the basics including directions to the course:
                                http://bullseyediscgolf.com/or-cours...zer-pines.html

And here is a hole by hole tour of the course:
                                http://bullseyediscgolf.com/or-cours...es-course.html
                                Steve
                                http://www.BullseyeDiscGolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X