Pine Jam - June 1 & 2, 2013 - Sisters, OR Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pine Jam - June 1 & 2, 2013 - Sisters, OR

    FYI - Pine Jam registration is scheduled to open on Wednesday, May 1st at: www.4discgolf.com

  • #2
    Originally posted by discVENTures View Post
    FYI - Pine Jam registration is scheduled to open on Wednesday, May 1st at: www.4discgolf.com


    Redemption for me this year...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by discVENTures View Post
      FYI - Pine Jam registration is scheduled to open on Wednesday, May 1st at: www.4discgolf.com
      Sweet! I'll have the wife with me this year, there is no way I can lose!

      Looking forward to another great event hosted by Ryan & Gretchen and the Rebel Crew!
      Team DISCRAFT
      NW Sign Up
      Gorilla Boy
      Paragon Disc Golf
      Odwalla

      Comment


      • #4
        I am hoping to make it back out finally.
        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

        Comment


        • #5
          Stoked! Redemption!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by discVENTures View Post
            FYI - Pine Jam registration is scheduled to open on Wednesday, May 1st at: www.4discgolf.com
            Reminder, registration will be live on Wednesday. We are hoping to expand to 100+ players this year by splitting the field into two flights. Your effort to register in a timely manner is appreciated and will help us fine tune the event schedule and catering menu. We plan to take real good care of y'all..

            Event Details

            Registration Info

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by discVENTures View Post
              Reminder, registration will be live on Wednesday. We are hoping to expand to 100+ players this year by splitting the field into two flights. Your effort to register in a timely manner is appreciated and will help us fine tune the event schedule and catering menu. We plan to take real good care of y'all..

              Event Details

              Registration Info
              First to sign up... BAM!

              This was my first tournament and hoping for some serious improvement!

              Comment


              • #8
                Registration

                Comment


                • #9
                  Eagle Crest Lodging

                  Eagle Crest Resort has offered a special rate for anybody seeking out a lodging deal.. If you are considering staying two nights or more you should partner up and look into renting one of the condos >

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Registered Players

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      We only have about 10 spots remaining in the MA1 and MA2 divisions.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Signed up! Can't wait! One of my favorite tourneys of the year...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          With the 2 flights, will flight A have awards while flight B is playing its 3rd round? Or do we wait 4 hours? Just trying to plan my return time.

                          Thanks Ryan and your team for your continuing effort to improve our sport!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Blattz5 View Post
                            With the 2 flights, will flight A have awards while flight B is playing its 3rd round? Or do we wait 4 hours? Just trying to plan my return time.
                            Good Question. Now that registration numbers have creeped above 80, we will need to go with the 'two flights' schedule and two awards ceremonies. There will be an early awards ceremony for the flight playing just one round on Sunday. Unfortunately, the flights cannot be determined before all of the players register