Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a few messages off the The Sausage Guy. I'll let you know if he plans on coming out this year.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Ok... I just got confirmation from the Sausage Guy. He is on-board again this year. He's talking about Breakfast Burritos, pulled pork sandwiches etc...

Aww yeah!
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Fantasy Disc Golf for the ORDGC! $3 buy-in, 100% payout. Teams/Selections will be made public after the Fantasy Event registration closes, 8pm Friday the 13th.

More details at the site:

http://www.fireflydiscgolf.com/ORDGC_Fantasy

Comment

ORDGC - Friday Night Doubles

Hey everyone... If I get enough interest I would be happy to run Random Flip Doubles on the ORDGC course on Friday the 13th. So if you have always wanted to to know what it's like to play this beast then come on out on Friday night and join in the mayhem, and then camp out for the night. Hell... it's Friday the 13th... what could go wrong

Tee Off: 5:30pm
          $5 / player

Comment

So... any chance you are still looking to grow the field? I can think of a few who would be interested in playing, at least...
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post

Hey everyone... If I get enough interest I would be happy to run Random Flip Doubles on the ORDGC course on Friday the 13th. So if you have always wanted to to know what it's like to play this beast then come on out on Friday night and join in the mayhem, and then camp out for the night. Hell... it's Friday the 13th... what could go wrong

$5 / player
              Sounds like a great time, I hope to be one of the lucky few.
              PDGA #25296
              Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post

$5 / player
                Jeff bestowed on me the honor (doodies!) of running this thing so BE THERE! Raffle Tickets and Scorecards are ready. I suppose we might want to print a map or two...
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Just wanted to wish all players the absolute best of luck this weekend and just remember its 54 holes long so never let one hole define your whole tourney Remember conservative play always wins at trojan hope any of this advise helps out anyone of you best of luck to all ps my fantasy pics Sexton Jackie McDill Henderson kill it ppl dont let me down Shout out to the buds dusty DBJ jason lewis mcgrew Craig joey mattyO Stevo ward jackie kill it guys much love to all of you

Comment

For all those who are brave... We'll be working at McCormick right after the tourney until it gets dark, so drop by on your way home and check our progress, thanks!!!

Comment

Just wanted to give a big thanks to Jeff and all the volunteers this weekend. I can proudly say even though I could not make a putt or throw an upshot, I lost a total of zero discs in the lake! I threw one in on 14 and the thing floated back to the shore. Being a little hurt for this tourney makes everything hard, but I will never miss this event. Once again great work Jeff and the Crew!

Comment

great job! only lost one disc and took a few obs on the weekend cant wait for next years. I'm thinking we have a putting and driving challenge for next years event. any thoughts?
                        also where will the picks for the fantasy be posted?

Comment

Fantasy standings will be posted here. I'm waiting until this evening to bug Jeff about the number of penalties for the lead card final round.

Comment

Awesome layout. I am excited to get to play Trojan for Worlds next year. Thank you Mr. Hagerty for the great experience. And a big thank you to the armada of kayakers, good spotting and saving plastic.

Comment

Thanks Ryan,
                              Hey wondering if Dan Zents moving to MA1 is going to effect my fantasy picks? I was not informed he moved down for the tourney. It should only calculate his overall score and who he beat regardless of division right? Thanks Jeremy

Comment

Reward for return of my White Champion Sidewinder from the pond on 17. Should be close to the edge, very near to the tree branches that hung low over the water down near the pin.
                                And I'd also love my Pink/Red BSF Valkyrie from 13 too!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X