2013 Oregon Disc Golf Championships Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
    few moments where I can say this....

    sir, you are a bagger
    No the guy I played against at worlds with the 1000 rating and a tattoo that says MA1 for life is the bagger
    dead serious

    Comment


    • #62
      I am pleased to announce the latest group of players who have qualified to play in the 2013 Oregon Disc Golf Championships at the Whistlin Discs this weekend.

      MPO
      Brody Miller
      Derek Penfield
      Dustin Milbrodt
      Peter Belizi

      FPO
      Jackolyn Halstead

      MA1
      Corbin Higdon
      Nicklaus Reeder
      Greg Macknight
      William Wagman

      FA1
      None
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

      Comment


      • #63
        Check your inboxes!

        Invitations for those who have already qualified were mailed out tonight.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

        Comment


        • #64
          The Calapooia Classic is the Final ORGDC Qualifier

          Matt Benotsch has kindly agreed to take ORDGC qualifier registrations at the Calapooia, so be sure to contact him before you first round if you want to play this year.
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

          Comment


          • #65
            Just out of curiousity, since I don't understand how this works, what must one do to qualify for an invitation?
            Brody Cannon
            PDGA #34008

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by TheCannon View Post
              Just out of curiousity, since I don't understand how this works, what must one do to qualify for an invitation?
              In a nutshell: There are a handful of qualifying tournaments. Before one of these tournaments pay $10. The top scores from that tournament (that paid the fee) will receive a an invite.

              There are probably a few nuances that I missed, but that's the gist of it.

              Edit: Check out the first post of the thread. That will explain a lot.

              Comment


              • #67
                Signed up and ready for action

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                  Check your inboxes!

                  Invitations for those who have already qualified were mailed out tonight.
                  Hey jeff its jason carr havent gotten an email and didnt want to miss out.
                  Cant wait to play that awesome layout
                  It ain't gonna be easy!!!

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                    Matt Benotsch has kindly agreed to take ORDGC qualifier registrations at the Calapooia, so be sure to contact him before you first round if you want to play this year.
                    I will make myself available before the Players Meeting on Saturday morning. Please have exact change, $10.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by spanky11 View Post
                      Hey jeff its jason carr havent gotten an email and didnt want to miss out.
                      Cant wait to play that awesome layout
                      +1

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Scott View Post
                        In a nutshell: There are a handful of qualifying tournaments. Before one of these tournaments pay $10. The top scores from that tournament (that paid the fee) will receive a an invite.

                        There are probably a few nuances that I missed, but that's the gist of it.

                        Edit: Check out the first post of the thread. That will explain a lot.
                        Gotcha. Didn't know about the $10 thing..
                        Brody Cannon
                        PDGA #34008

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Do we know if there will be last chance qualifying like in previous years where you pay and play a round at Trojan and the lowest scores get in?
                          Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

                          DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by runnaman View Post
                            Do we know if there will be last chance qualifying like in previous years where you pay and play a round at Trojan and the lowest scores get in?
                            Sorry. I did that the first year, but haven't for the past couple of years.
                            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              FYI: For those of who might be holding off registering until you get paid, I absolutely MUST get my shirt order in on the 29th. So, if you are one of these people and you fully intend to register, please let me know your shirt size before the 29th and I will add your shirt to the order.

                              If you fail to register and/or contact me before the 29th... no shirt for you.

                              Peace!
                              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Hey Jeff- any word on if meals will be provided on site again? Not having to worry about food and cooking gear last year was awesome!!

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X