-

-
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

Comment

Can you tell I am excited about this tournament?

Scorecards done
      Flyers done
      All we need now is a full course of teams!

TIME TO GET REGISTERED!

Just like the flyer says:
      LOW COST - HIGH FUN - GET HOME EARLY

The get home early part is optional, there is a free skills clinic, and I plan on organizing a singles round following the clinic on the 9 holes Par 36 layout. Roughly 4 pm start time. If you don't get into triples or can't play that morning, come on out for the clinic and singles round!
      Team DISCRAFT
      NW Sign Up
      Gorilla Boy
      Paragon Disc Golf
      Odwalla

Comment

Team DISCRAFT
        NW Sign Up
        Gorilla Boy
        Paragon Disc Golf
        Odwalla

Comment

The Adair Triple Play is shaping up to be a great event!

We've got the park reserved so we can all test our skills on Dion's super freaky all par-4 layout!

I'm excited to be leading the clinic after round 3 and I'd love to get a big turnout so I can give some stuff away and get some good disc golf questions answered.

Get your teams figured out and get registered at www.4discgolf.com this is sure to be one of the most unique and fun events of the year!
          Innova Champion Discs
          Discmania
          huk lab
          Keen Footwear
          Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
          Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
          Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

I've had a lot of folks tell me that they are excited to play this tournament, however, not nearly enough teams have registered so far to warrant putting on this event.

We need to see some commitment for participation by next Friday or I will sadly have to cancel the tournament. If you are shy on funds but have a desire to play than you can PM or email me directly and let me know you are intending to play.

dionarlyn@gmail.com

Let go folks!
            Team DISCRAFT
            NW Sign Up
            Gorilla Boy
            Paragon Disc Golf
            Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
              I've had a lot of folks tell me that they are excited to play this tournament, however, not nearly enough teams have registered so far to warrant putting on this event.

We need to see some commitment for participation by next Friday or I will sadly have to cancel the tournament. If you are shy on funds but have a desire to play than you can PM or email me directly and let me know you are intending to play.

dionarlyn@gmail.com

Let go folks!
              Dion, how many more teams are you needing? I'll try to move my work schedule and bring a team that everyone can beat if that will help!?!?!?!? I'll let you know ASAP.

Comment

Im trying to get some bros going too! Rec/clumsy division for sure!

Comment

Got my group in! Hopefully this goes forward!

Comment

I think we will still be able to have the event. I scaled back the number of discs I ordered for the tournament from 100 to 50 / roughly cutting costs in half. Also means: only the first 15 teams to sign up will get players pack discs. But at the current rate of registration (8 teams) - that might be all that shows.

I'm going on my one year anniversary vacation starting tomorrow. I'll still check the site and reg but don't expect much till next wednesday.

Later!
                    Team DISCRAFT
                    NW Sign Up
                    Gorilla Boy
                    Paragon Disc Golf
                    Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                      I think we will still be able to have the event. I scaled back the number of discs I ordered for the tournament from 100 to 50 / roughly cutting costs in half. Also means: only the first 15 teams to sign up will get players pack discs. But at the current rate of registration (8 teams) - that might be all that shows.

I'm going on my one year anniversary vacation starting tomorrow. I'll still check the site and reg but don't expect much till next wednesday.

Later!
                      Have fun!

Comment

I had my work re-schedule on me from this weekend to next. So I'll be out of state during this event. I'm trying to find a intermediate or advanced replacement, but if I can't, our team (Hayden, Will & I) will be out.

Comment

BlaineT - i had a guy on disc golf scene try to join my group but we were already full. If you want i can get you his #. Only played with him once, but i know he want to come and hes better than me and my group.

Comment

They have arrived!

We have about 10 teams pre registered, I'll post the list later tonight!
                            Team DISCRAFT
                            NW Sign Up
                            Gorilla Boy
                            Paragon Disc Golf
                            Odwalla

Comment

Ohhh, gimme that blue one!

Comment

These are the first 15 teams to register and thus will be receiving players packs.

Thanks for your support of local disc golf and wanting to sign up early!

Any teams that show the morning of will not be receiving a players pack disc.

FW1 Brianna Anderson-Gregg Erin Bredweg Kat Walgrave We Three Queens
                                MA1 Jeff Hemerling Jordan Lewis TBD Old Portland Chuckers
                                MA1 Rick Manley Nick Almond Daniel Quinton TipNRip
                                MA1 Eric Harryman Eric Henderson Nick Reader Disk Junkies
                                MA1 Jon Lebsack Andrew Downey Shawn Barry ForehandBarrytoneBomber
                                MA1 Will Wagman Hayden Rue Steven Winslow Permanent Revolution Disc Golf
                                MA1 Scott Smith David Malcolm Aric Baily Team Play it Again
                                MA1 Erik Hayworth Geoffrey Zeller Dave Laetzsch Zombee Apocalypse
                                MA2 Jody Dixon Josh Jake Rose City Flyers
                                MA2 Brian Gray Kevin Gray Mike Tackitt Rectal Tenesmus
                                MA2 Stacey Witenberger Joshua Starck Zac Thompson Holey Drivers
                                MA2 Jordan Swanson Juan Amaral Aaron Badgett Umbrella Corporation
                                MA2 Page Jenkins Eric Albin Andrew Albin Bald Peak Ballers
                                MPO Dion Arlyn Nate Sexton Colin Sexton Speed Metal Trio
                                MPO Shaun Mike Tyler Mr. T pities these fools

Looking forward to Saturday!
                                Team DISCRAFT
                                NW Sign Up
                                Gorilla Boy
                                Paragon Disc Golf
                                Odwalla

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...