DGB Massive Triples Tournament with over 100 ppl and giving away over $1000 - April 28, 2013 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGB Massive Triples Tournament with over 100 ppl and giving away over $1000 - April 28, 2013

DGB MASSIVE TOURNAMENT IS BACK WITH EVEN MORE PRIZES AND MORE PPL. WERE EXPECTING AT THE VERY LEAST 100 PLAYERS. This will be just like massive doubles but with teams of three. Its not random so bring your own players! YOU MAY RANDOMLY SHOW UP AND HOPE FOR A SPOT LEFT ON A TEAM BUT WE CANT GAURANTEE ANYTHING. We're adding 6 extra holes to make it a 21 hole layout, 2 rounds. The layout will be similar to the MASSIVE DUBS TOURNY WITH A TWIST. We'll have t-shirts, discs, stickers,minis, Gift Cards and other Badass things for prizes. Once it gets closer to the date we'll have more info about divisions, prices, etc.
    There will be 3 divisions; advanced, amature and couples or guy/girl teams depending on the guy to girl ratio. This event is going to cost each player $10.00. Ace pot will be 2 dollars extra per player if you decide to buy in for it. The ace pot should be well over 200 dollars.
    ANYONE THAT WENT TO THE MASSIVE DUBS TOURNY KNOWS HOW BAD ASS THIS TOURNAMENT IS GOING TO BE. AND FOR THOSE WHO MISSED IT, IS REALLY GOING TO WANT TO ATTEND THIS EVENT. ASK ANYONE THAT CAME TO THE DUBS WE PROMISE YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME.

I NEED EVERYONE THAT IS GOING TO OUR MASSIVE TRIPLES AT CHAMPOEG STATE PARK TO SEND ME A MESSAGE OR TEXT ME 5039647340 THEIR FULL NAME, PARTNERS NAMES, AND EMAILS ALONG WITH THEIR DIVISION. ALSO IF ANYONE HAS A EXTRA BASKET PLEASE BRING IT NO MATTER HOW NICE IT IS.

P.S
    IF WE HAVE 100 PPL OR MORE WE WILL BE GIVING AWAY MORE THAN $1,000 SPLIT BETWEEN EACH DIVISION. WE'RE ALSO GIVING AWAY LOTS OF PLASTIC. FOR TIMES AND DATE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW

http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...E_TRIPLES_2013

MASSIVE TRIPLES TOURNAMENT AT CHAMPOEG STATE PARK GIVING AWAY OVer 1000 dollars cash

April 28th at 8am
    .DGB MASSIVE TOURNAMENT IS BACK WITH EVEN MORE PRIZES AND MORE PPL. WERE EXPECTING AT THE VERY LEAST 100 PLAYERS. This will be just like massive doubles but with teams of three. Its not random so bring your own players! YOU MAY RANDOMLY SHOW UP AND HOPE FOR A SPOT LEFT ON A TEAM BUT WE CANT GAURANTEE ANYTHING. We're adding 6 extra holes to make it a 21 hole layout, 2 rounds. The layout will be similar to the MASSIVE DUBS TOURNY WITH A TWIST. We'll have t-shirts, discs, stickers,minis, Gift Cards and other Badass things for prizes. Once it gets closer to the date we'll have more info about divisions, prices, etc.
    There will be 3 divisions; advanced, amature and couples or guy/girl teams depending on the guy to girl ratio. This event is going to cost each player $10.00. Ace pot will be 2 dollars extra per player if you decide to buy in for it. The ace pot should be well over 200 dollars.
    ANYONE THAT WENT TO THE MASSIVE DUBS TOURNY KNOWS HOW BAD ASS THIS TOURNAMENT IS GOING TO BE. AND FOR THOSE WHO MISSED IT, IS REALLY GOING TO WANT TO ATTEND THIS EVENT. ASK ANYONE THAT CAME TO THE DUBS WE PROMISE YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME.

I NEED EVERYONE THAT IS GOING TO OUR MASSIVE TRIPLES AT CHAMPOEG STATE PARK TO SEND ME A MESSAGE OR TEXT ME 5039647340 THEIR FULL NAME, PARTNERS NAMES, AND EMAILS ALONG WITH THEIR DIVISION. ALSO IF ANYONE HAS A EXTRA BASKET PLEASE BRING IT NO MATTER HOW NICE IT IS.

P.S
    IF WE HAVE 100 PPL OR MORE WE WILL BE GIVING AWAY MORE THAN $1,000 SPLIT BETWEEN EACH DIVISION. WE'RE ALSO GIVING AWAY LOTS OF PLASTIC. FOR TIMES AND DATE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW

Comment

Massive triples tournament at champoeg state park giving away over 1000 dollars cash

April 28th at 8am
      .DGB MASSIVE TOURNAMENT IS BACK WITH EVEN MORE PRIZES AND MORE PPL. WERE EXPECTING AT THE VERY LEAST 100 PLAYERS. This will be just like massive doubles but with teams of three. Its not random so bring your own players! YOU MAY RANDOMLY SHOW UP AND HOPE FOR A SPOT LEFT ON A TEAM BUT WE CANT GAURANTEE ANYTHING. We're adding 6 extra holes to make it a 21 hole layout, 2 rounds. The layout will be similar to the MASSIVE DUBS TOURNY WITH A TWIST. We'll have t-shirts, discs, stickers,minis, Gift Cards and other Badass things for prizes. Once it gets closer to the date we'll have more info about divisions, prices, etc.

I NEED EVERYONE THAT IS GOING TO OUR MASSIVE TRIPLES AT CHAMPOEG STATE PARK TO SEND ME A MESSAGE OR TEXT ME 5039647340 THEIR FULL NAME, PARTNERS NAMES, AND EMAILS ALONG WITH THEIR DIVISION. ALSO IF ANYONE HAS A EXTRA BASKET PLEASE BRING IT NO MATTER HOW NICE IT IS...

P.S

Comment

Yo NateDawg -

Please stop making multiple threads in multiple forums for your MASSIVE TRIPLES TOURNAMENT.

Oregon Events belong here in this forum. One thread per event.

Thanks and good luck with your MASSIVE TRIPLES.
        Last edited by Matt B.; April 7th, 2013, 05:35 PM.

Comment

$1000 event at champoeg

April 28th at 8am

P.S

Comment

Originally posted by natedawg315 View Post
            April 28th at 8am

P.S

Please stop spamming the forum with new threads about this event. I merged this last one for you, again. You've created about 8 threads for this event in three places now. It'd be better for you if you just bumped your own thread - people would see it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
              Please stop spamming the forum with new threads about this event. I merged this last one for you, again. You've created about 8 threads for this event in three places now. It'd be better for you if you just bumped your own thread - people would see it more.
              He clearly does not fully understand the severity of pissing off Moderhater Benotsch.
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                He clearly does not fully understand the severity of pissing off Moderhater Benotsch.
                I believe the misunderstanding has its genesis in the MASSIVE nature of this event. I truly wish them well and may the triples action be MASSIVE!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                  I believe the misunderstanding has its genesis in the MASSIVE nature of this event. I truly wish them well and may the triples action be MASSIVE!
                  Matt, I do enjoy your massive sense of humor!!

Comment

Saw this posted late last night on the event page at Discgolfscene. Copying it here, in case people miss seeing it there:

"There's been an unfortunate conflict of events at Champoeg, so we're going to have to POSTPONE this tournament. We were told just today that there are going to be 1000 cyclists at the park using the same area we were planning to use. There was a misunderstanding by the park on what day we needed the course for, that is why it is such late notice. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE EVERYBODY! It really sucks and we are disapointed also. Please help spread the news"

Bummer. I was really looking forward to some triples with my husband and daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
                      Saw this posted late last night on the event page at Discgolfscene. Copying it here, in case people miss seeing it there:

"There's been an unfortunate conflict of events at Champoeg, so we're going to have to POSTPONE this tournament. We were told just today that there are going to be 1000 cyclists at the park using the same area we were planning to use. There was a misunderstanding by the park on what day we needed the course for, that is why it is such late notice. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE EVERYBODY! It really sucks and we are disapointed also. Please help spread the news"

Bummer. I was really looking forward to some triples with my husband and daughter.
                      That's a MASSIVE BUMMER!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X