X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th Annual Camp Taloali Deaf Camp Fundraiser - May 18-19

It's on again. But this year it will not be PDGA sanctioned. Similar concept to years past. Flier with no background attached. Fun golf while fundraising for the Deaf camp and it's kids!

ready

Look forward to it... Trying to get a big crew from bend over so hold us some spots and maybe a cabin! Caleb Henson

Comment

Plenty of cabins with heat. See you there! Bring your baskets too. Thanks!

Comment

Cement teepads are slowly going in... but they are going in... 4 so far. Hope to have 5 more before the tournament.
        Player pack discs from DGA are
        Pro Breaker
        Pro Hurricane
        Sparkle Undertow

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by cchenson87 View Post
            I like it!

oooh sounds like a good time!

love that course!

Comment

The trophies again are a new idea this year. Bring your baskets, friends and family, and a good time is to be had.

Comment

Awesome! Always a good time at Talaoli. I'll make sure to bring ol Dick Chainey with.

Comment

Is there going to be doubles Friday? And are we able to stay on site that night?

Comment

No doubles planned by me since I am coming down from Vancouver that afternoon and want to focus on setting up and letting players play the holes they want to play for practice on Friday. We have at least 5 cabins on the east side near the shelter for us. Camping is in the same area near the shelter in the flat area in the middle or near cabins. $10 per person, cabin or tent.. see you there!

Comment

Hole A will be from the same teepad near the road but an island in the horse fenced area. I should get a little creative again.... but good times...

Comment

I'd love to play this event but I need a ride. Anyone coming up from Corvallis and wants to car pool?
                        Team DISCRAFT
                        NW Sign Up
                        Gorilla Boy
                        Paragon Disc Golf
                        Odwalla

Comment

I'm entertaining the idea of a cornhole tournament Saturday night. $4/team, winner take all.

Comment

whatever makes it fun sure... someone bring dion

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X