DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT! Fundraiser for stolen basket 4/20/13 Keizer Rapids DGC Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT! Fundraiser for stolen basket 4/20/13 Keizer Rapids DGC

This is a fundraiser for the stolen Hole 9 basket replacement at Keizer Rapids DGC. This is a free random doubles tournament, but we are taking cash and credit card donations to replace Hole 9’s stolen basket, if you can’t afford a cash donation bring your unused plastic to be sold for cash. GET PAID We will have $2 buy in for two cash CTPs split between Hole 3 and Hole 9, win one or both. Prizes for the VICTORIOUS TWOSOME! Come out to Keizer Rapids DGC and DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!

I'm pitching the first $50

Paypal, Credit Card and Cash accepted for donations. Email or Paypal Pac-WestDGA@hotmail.com

Presented by

Pac-West DG

That's a great idea. But a horrible date. A lot of other tourneys that day, some underground some public. A lot of people head to whistlers, dexter, milo, and hornings that day. Or at least they have the past two years.
    Think Positive, Shoot Negative

Comment

Thats ok Rob, Pac-West events are Family Friendly anyway...

Comment

I'm all about the family friendly events Rooster! If I can get off work you know I'll be there! If not I'll still be donating some funds bro!

Comment

Please help us replace this basket!!
          Come out for a fun round.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X