Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Come be one of the few ever to play Disc Golf on an island in Oregon!" Yuuuup. Shenanigans!

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonH View Post
      "Come be one of the few ever to play Disc Golf on an island in Oregon!" Yuuuup. Shenanigans!
      Emphasis on the "Few"!

Don't get me wrong, the guys running it are extremely nice, I recognized some familiar old faces and got to play the new course at Cascade Locks as well as a really challenging (think Trojan challenging) and fantastically designed course "on an island" (Including shots to and from said island crossing the Columbia). It was a great bunch of guys and I was surprised to see so few. Tomorrow they have BYOP doubles on the same two courses and I would highly recommend it but it doesn't take away from the fact that it was grossly misrepresented when I had just asked a simple question. Rant over, I'll live. There will be no hard feelings and tomorrow I get to play with a good friend.

Comment

What time is the Lock Robster BYOP Dubs set to start tomorrow morning? I've read 10am, and the "9am-5pm" at the top of the page. Wouldn't mind an extra hour of sleep, but an early start would be nice too.

And, where are we checking in? I'm going to assume at the Cascade Marine Park course. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks!

Comment

Is there an echo in here?

I suppose I should get up now anyway. Looking forward to playing a couple courses for the first time today!

Comment

To let everyone know this was not my tourney I am helping out DC Dan, that being said "HE" was the one who told me this. I am truly so sorry that this was misinformation that was told to me. I hope this doesn't effect how you think of me. Thanks.
            PDGA # 31451
            2 Mini Aces
            74 Aces
            PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
            DISC GOLF OR DIE
            BOB CABAL
            DISCVANGO
            JEFF ELLIOT
            G-MAN
            JORDAN LEWIS
            JEFF HAGERTY
            JAMES GARCELON
            SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X