Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
    6:30am?!?!
    You might be having the meeting by yourself...
    First players tee off at 7:20 and are instructed to check in at their starting hole a minimum of 15 minutes early. That gives volunteers time for a 15 minute informational meeting and ~15 minutes to get to their starting hole.

Comment

I have a bunch off new people so I need to go over stuff but for you Hemmerling you don't have to be there till 6.40

Comment

I second that thought Jeff!! I make it a habit not to see five am often....

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
        6:30am?!?!
        You might be having the meeting by yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by murray the brit View Post
          I have a bunch off new people so I need to go over stuff but for you Hemmerling you don't have to be there till 6.40
          Thanks!

I did look at the Saturday tee times (thanks Scott) and yes, the first tee time is 7:20 so I need to be there by 6:45am anyway.

Comment

Hey all! Just wanted to send a very heartfelt THANK YOU for all you have done so far this weekend! The spotters have been great and everyone has been so incredibly helpful at every point along the way. And a big apology to Julie for ruining your perfect spotting record. It was a valiant effort to find our card-mate's disc and alas, it just wasn't meant to be.

THANK YOU again to each and every one of you!!!!

Comment

^^^^^
              DITTO!

Comment

Originally posted by Sally W View Post
                Hey all! Just wanted to send a very heartfelt THANK YOU for all you have done so far this weekend! The spotters have been great and everyone has been so incredibly helpful at every point along the way. And a big apology to Julie for ruining your perfect spotting record. It was a valiant effort to find our card-mate's disc and alas, it just wasn't meant to be.

THANK YOU again to each and every one of you!!!!
                Thanks Sally! I wish we could have found it and I hope it didn't mess up her game. And we actually lost another one in a similar spot so it wasn't just you guys ha.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X