X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaver State Fling Camping

It is that time of year again and Oregons National Tour event, the Beaver State Fling is almost upon us. Camping for this year is going to be similar to past years with a few minor changes.
    For those wishing to start the weekend early and/or finish late, camping will be available Thursday through Sunday nights at the Kingfisher group camp site at a cost of $5 per car per night. There is no camping in the Disc Golf areas D & E Thursday or Sunday night, Kingfisher is your only option for those evenings. There will be pre-registration for this site by contacting me at darrstyle@comcast.net. Be sure to include which nights you plan on camping as well as the number of cars in your party. This site is limited to 25 cars so pre-registration is strongly recommended. You can pay for your stay when you check in at tournament central or when I stop by the site to tally campers. Payment for camping at this site will be through staff only, no day passes sorry. There is no room for RVs at the Kingfisher site so if you plan on camping in an RV Thursday or Sunday night you will need to reserve a hookup site at the park campground on www.oregonstateparks.org.

Traditional Camp will be available at sites D & E on the west course Friday and Saturday nights only. A day use pass for your car each day you are at the course will be considered your camping pass for the weekend. Please refrain from setting up camp at these sites until Friday afternoon 4pm. RVs are required to use the E site at the far end of the west course parking lot. Site E is also considered the quiet camp so if you are camping here keep in mind that quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am. If you have any questions you can contact me at Darrstyle@comcast.net. Can't wait to see everyone out there.

Patrick Darr BSF Camping Director
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X