Milo Trippple Threat - *** Saturday, March 30th *** - A FUNdraiser for the Beaver State Fling Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
    Jeff/Jeff Had a great time playing and suporting the hard work you guy's do for the Beaver State fling. I cant play the event but I would love to help out on Saturday so if you need me let me know what I could do.

Cindy and lance had a great time playing with people my age and what great weather. Plus I learned that Jeff Hermling is married now and Herm you were wrong.
    Thanks Jeff/Jeff
    Keith,
    We'll get you on Murray's volunteer list.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

Comment

What was the best score of the day?
      PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

I think we shot a -11 and the Misfits with a -12, my back was killing me by the end of the 6 hour round so I took off. I'm curious about the better scores as well, since we felt like that wasn't very good.

Comment

27 of the longest holes at Milo + 75 degree weather = Awesome!

Thanks, Jeff^2.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
            What was the best score of the day?
            -17 by Crab and Fry! Kyle Crabtree, Chandler Fry, n Jon Anderson. Nice shooting!

Comment

And here are the results! Thanks again to everyone for coming out!

Division Score Team Name Members
              Pro --- 73 --- Crab And Fry --- Kyle Crabtree, John Anderson, and Chandler Fry
              Pro --- 75 --- Sex With Ryan --- Nate Sexton, Colin Sexton & Ryan Gwillim
              Pro --- 76 --- WJGPBPTAHM --- Sean Phillips, Jason Pinkal & Dan Carpenter
              Pro --- 78 --- Black Sheep --- Skip Wise, Robert Pena III & Danny Espinoza
              Pro --- 79 --- TBA --- Jeff Mittl, Jeff Hagerty & Dan Zents
              Pro --- 79 --- The Pro, The Schmo, & the Average Joe --- Tim Skellenger, Dizzie Gillespie & Jeremie Lankins
              Pro --- 80 --- 144 --- Ray Sanchez, Brandon Parsons & Nathan McConnell
              Pro --- 81 --- BBT --- Shane Waters, Kirk McAllister & Jesse Seibel
              Pro --- 81 --- Three Trolls --- Eddie Florance, Tom Dooley & Danny Wortz
              Pro --- 81 --- The Rhynos --- Mike Best, Doug Saulter & Dustin Milbrodt
              Pro --- 81 --- Whistler's Misfits --- Moe Lockwood, Devin Cordell & Josh Gausnell
              Pro --- 82 --- dudemanbro --- Chris Wilcox, Jordan Tardie & Hayden Rue
              Pro --- 83 --- Sines of the Axpocalypse Jr. --- Denny Axmacher, Stephen Sines & Bruce Murphy Jr
              Pro --- 83 --- The Donkeys --- Nick Sikorski, Dustin Clark & Ben Molis
              Pro --- 85 --- TBA --- Mike Medlock, Jeremy Fancher & Jackolyn Halstead
              Pro --- 85 --- Peoples Champions --- Jeff Elliott, Jared Larson & Jason Back
              Pro --- 86 --- Team Trifecta --- Wayne Whitney, Doug Whitney & Joe Hellickson
              Pro --- 88 --- TOOF --- Justin Gross, Mike Werth & Dan Lilley
              Pro --- 90 --- Nee/so/mo --- Scott Searles, Carl Thorne & Virgil Ackerman
              Am --- 77 --- The Carl Spackler's --- Michael Grummert, Josh Petit & Matt Burke
              Am --- 81 --- Forthcoming --- Ned Blaisdell, Aaron Kinyon & Jason Lewis
              Am --- 81 --- OB-twice Kenobi --- Dan Brown Jr., Mat Owens & Zac Beltz
              Am --- 82 --- A-Team --- Caleb Henson, Marcus Crespi & Jeremiah Johnson
              Am --- 83 --- Righty Over Lefty --- Josh Pierce, Chris Herber & David Jackson
              Am --- 85 --- Touch of Gray --- Jeff Hemmerling, Stuart Hicks & Jordan Lewis
              Am --- 85 --- TBA --- Jon Lebsack, Nick Marshall & Connor Smith
              Am --- 86 --- Dances With Birdies --- Cody Fuller, Ian Clark Williams & Vince Epker
              Am --- 86 --- The Brittlers --- Murray the Brit, David Smith & MCK
              Am --- 86 --- The Disc Junkies --- Eric Harryman, Nicklaus Reeder & Justin Ringhurst
              Am --- 87 --- Rocket Surgery --- Josh Rawlins, Aaron Wyland, & Dylan Sigstedt
              Am --- 88 --- Arm & Hammers --- Dan Brown Sr., Sam Gibson & Andy Larson
              Am --- 88 --- Manti Trio --- Chris Auseth, Morgan Rothrock, & Troy Cyganowski
              Am --- 89 --- Purple & Red --- Bart Yanoch, Eric Lund & Ben Determan
              Am --- 89 --- Birdies, Pars and Rock & Roll --- Jason Gutzwa, Greg Boon & Daniel Leckband
              Am --- 89 --- Birdie Bandits --- Jason Bernard, Rick Saffeels, Nick Noffsinger
              Am --- 89 --- Mr. T's Lucky Stealers --- Lucky Franklin, Tyler Trihn & Josh Parker.
              Am --- 89 --- Maxs ATM --- Harrison Hogan, Max Mulkey & Nathan Reynolds
              Am --- 89 --- Dream Killers --- Jeremy Beckwith, Cris Pine & Anthony Chivers
              Am --- 91 --- Pars R Us --- Josh Skei, Doug, Sylas
              Am --- 91 --- Starfire --- Yuriy, Petr & Konoplev
              Am --- 93 --- PTD --- Craig, Fella & Ethan
              Am --- 93 --- 128 years and we still can't putt --- Todd Jordan, Andy Myers & Josh Myers
              Am --- 99 --- Triple Threat --- Steve McMahan, John Gorman & Marc Gumpenberger
              Am -- 101 --- 2 1/2 Men --- Scott Hill, Matt Hill, & Derek Feltham
              Mixed --- 87 --- 2Ps & a V --- Sally West, Nate Endemano & Chuck Norton
              Mixed --- 89 --- All Hanley All The Time --- Emma-Rose, Garry & David Hanley
              Mixed --- 89 --- Big Gunns --- Travis Roehl, Janine Gunn & Adam Cooney
              Mixed --- 93 --- Extra Crusty Crushers --- Cindy McMahan, Lance Redfern & Keith Shupp
              Mixed --- 98 --- Doppelgangers --- Jason Choate, Julie Choate & Paul Dennis
              Mixed -- 105 --- Team Delyrious --- Chris DeLyria, Andrea DeLyria & Aaron Stagg
              Mixed -- 106 --- The Flying J's --- Jody Dixon, Josh & Jake
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Bringin' it back to WA! Nice shooting Crab And Fry!
                A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by JMittl View Post
                  Thank you to everyone who came out for a great day of disc golf! Beautiful day at beautiful Milo McIver SP!..With your help we raised funds for the 2013 Beaver State Fling and concrete to repour a couple of much needed teepads!!

BTW, 3 Easter eggs still exist somewhere between tournament central and the woods of the spiral holes. I will be at Milo tomorrow working on hole 4W BSF layout also known as hole 3 of the 27 hole layout if someone should find one tomorrow. I'll have your prize there! Easter day only offer! Must have played the Tripple Threat!

Thanks again,
                  Jeff
                  Co-TD 2013 BSF

any located/claimed?

Comment

Originally posted by afroflow View Post
                    any located/claimed?
                    Nope

Comment

Thanks to Jeff and Jeff for yet another great day at Milo and for serving up that wonderful 70 degree weather! 2Ps and a V had a great time! You guys ROCK

Comment

Originally posted by Sally W View Post
                        Thanks to Jeff and Jeff for yet another great day at Milo and for serving up that wonderful 70 degree weather! 2Ps and a V had a great time! You guys ROCK
                        you guys totally hustled us. just sayin'...

p.s. best. time. ever.
                        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Funny how this early in the year 70 degrees feels like 90+. Felt like we were crawling through the Sahara towards the end of the round in the shadeless holes on the far end of the West Course.

And Hanley- we are sweet innocent country folk out here in Central Oregon. There was no hustling to be had. Hustling would have been, "Hey, we're just here to have fun but let's put some money on it just for fun..."

oh- and my mom rocks for bringing my team beers after the Saharan trek. Best.Mom.Ever.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X