Milo Trippple Threat - *** Saturday, March 30th *** - A FUNdraiser for the Beaver State Fling Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a team. What do i need to do now

Comment

i have a full team!

What do i need to do now?

The Monster 27 at Milo McIver that's what!

So, if you've recovered from last year, and you'd like another crack at it. Now is the time. If you didn't get a chance to play this layout last year, you don't know what you're missing. Needless to say, it is a grinder.

Format: 1 Round - Best shot - Triples.

Divisions: Professional (*), Amateur, Amateur-Mixed (Female pro players are welcome to play Am-mixed for this event)

Cost: $30 per team (**)

Capacity: 54 Teams

Check-In: 8:00am - 8:30am

Players Meeting: 8:30am

Tee Time: 9:00am

Fund Raising: 1/3 of all entries will go to the BSF and 2/3 goes right back out in payout.

Scrip: This is a Beaver State Fling fundraising event, so we will be offering ALL BSF gear we have onhand for purchase with scrip.

If you are interested in putting a team together please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE with the name of your team, your division and your team roster. I will keep an updated list in this thread.

WARNING: Innappropriate Team Names will be changed to something completely shameful, so tread lightly or suffer the consequences.

Mittl and I hope to see everyone out there... this should be a great time!

(*) If your team has even ONE pro, then you have a pro team. No exceptions.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Find 1 more team that wants to play. He said he needed TWO more teams. One won't cut it.

Comment

got a team

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          I have one unfilled "card" left. But I need TWO teams to fill it.

If you want to be the first team waiting... we'd only need one more team.
          What do i need to do?

Comment

Originally posted by NIKDUB View Post
            I have a team. What do i need to do now
            you are making me crazy, dude... send a private message to Bullseye (aka Jeff Hagerty) with your info. he needs TWO teams to fill the final card. you will be waitlisted and if another TEAM signs up then you will get to play.

did you even read any of the replies in the thread???
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by citizens arrest View Post
              Anyone playing the fund raiser must go to exodus, anthrax, municipal waste at the crystal ballroom Friday night, and then to clutch sat. Night to make this even playing field!
              Leaving out High on Fire is not very metal Jeff. Fore shame!!!

Comment

sorry

i dont know how to send a direct message. trying to do this from my phone sucks. i really want to play and have a team ready. guess i have to wait for another team to sign up. how do i direct message bullseye??

Comment

Originally posted by NIKDUB View Post
                  i dont know how to send a direct message. trying to do this from my phone sucks. i really want to play and have a team ready. guess i have to wait for another team to sign up. how do i direct message bullseye??
                  click on his name and you will be able to message him
                  "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by citizens arrest View Post
                    Anyone playing the fund raiser must go to exodus, anthrax, municipal waste at the crystal ballroom Friday night, and then to clutch sat. Night to make this even playing field!
                    Not me, but I WILL be seeing Primus during the Rose City Open!
                    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

What's this Primus buzz I keep hearing about with the R.C.O.? I saw them open for Pixies and Janes Addiction in 91. Great show.

Comment

Now hopefully we get to play against Dustin, Saulty, and Besto and get some side bet action going on!

Comment

Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
                          What's this Primus buzz I keep hearing about with the R.C.O.? I saw them open for Pixies and Janes Addiction in 91. Great show.
                          http://www.primusville.com/
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Gawain, your buddy J-Lo can make a long putt or 2 or 3. Great job Jordan

Comment

Jeff/Jeff Had a great time playing and suporting the hard work you guy's do for the Beaver State fling. I cant play the event but I would love to help out on Saturday so if you need me let me know what I could do.

Cindy and lance had a great time playing with people my age and what great weather. Plus I learned that Jeff Hermling is married now and Herm you were wrong.
                              Thanks Jeff/Jeff
                              X - Man

Comment

Thank you to everyone who came out for a great day of disc golf! Beautiful day at beautiful Milo McIver SP!..With your help we raised funds for the 2013 Beaver State Fling and concrete to repour a couple of much needed teepads!!

BTW, 3 Easter eggs still exist somewhere between tournament central and the woods of the spiral holes. I will be at Milo tomorrow working on hole 4W BSF layout also known as hole 3 of the 27 hole layout if someone should find one tomorrow. I'll have your prize there! Easter day only offer! Must have played the Tripple Threat!

Thanks again,
                                Jeff
                                Co-TD 2013 BSF

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X