Milo Trippple Threat - *** Saturday, March 30th *** - A FUNdraiser for the Beaver State Fling Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JHellion View Post
    Team Trifecta
    Wayne Whitney
    Doug Whitney
    Joe Hellickson
    Pro
    Is there a spot still open? If so count us in...
    Got it.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

it's an @xpocalypse!!!!!###!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
        it's an @xpocalypse!!!!!###!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!
        It could very well be... all the Sines are there....
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Camping at Milo!! RUN, YOU FOOLS!!!
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Will this layout still be there Monday?
            If so I'll try to make it there then. Thanks

Comment

Anyone playing the fund raiser must go to exodus, anthrax, municipal waste at the crystal ballroom Friday night, and then to clutch sat. Night to make this even playing field!

Comment

Originally posted by Mcw5378 View Post
                Will this layout still be there Monday?
                If so I'll try to make it there then. Thanks
                It will go back to 18e tourney layout for another 2-3 weeks. 27 hole layout to follow!

Comment

As of right now... I will only bring in the last two teams to the event in a pair. I am trying to avoid dealing with an odd number of teams.

If you have a team signed up and you cannot make it, PLEASE let me know asap.

I won't get mad, but I might get even

Comment

Come camp! At the "Chinook" group site! Friday and/or Saturday night, everyone welcome!

Should be fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7xheLQGKqI
                    sigpic
                    http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

is there any more openings?

Is there any more openings?
                      Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                      What is 14,362 feet long, par 93 and shows no mercy whatsoever?

The Monster 27 at Milo McIver that's what!

So, if you've recovered from last year, and you'd like another crack at it. Now is the time. If you didn't get a chance to play this layout last year, you don't know what you're missing. Needless to say, it is a grinder.

Format: 1 Round - Best shot - Triples.

Divisions: Professional (*), Amateur, Amateur-Mixed (Female pro players are welcome to play Am-mixed for this event)

Cost: $30 per team (**)

Capacity: 54 Teams

Check-In: 8:00am - 8:30am

Players Meeting: 8:30am

Tee Time: 9:00am

Fund Raising: 1/3 of all entries will go to the BSF and 2/3 goes right back out in payout.

Scrip: This is a Beaver State Fling fundraising event, so we will be offering ALL BSF gear we have onhand for purchase with scrip.

If you are interested in putting a team together please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE with the name of your team, your division and your team roster. I will keep an updated list in this thread.

WARNING: Innappropriate Team Names will be changed to something completely shameful, so tread lightly or suffer the consequences.

Mittl and I hope to see everyone out there... this should be a great time!

(*) If your team has even ONE pro, then you have a pro team. No exceptions.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NIKDUB View Post
                          I have one unfilled "card" left. But I need TWO teams to fill it.

If you want to be the first team waiting... we'd only need one more team.

Comment

Any more slots open

Comment

The Carl Spacklers are excited!
                              Last edited by Str8MaxW8; March 29th, 2013, 03:29 PM.
                              Don't knock it until you rock it!

Comment

i have a full team!

What do i need to do now?

The Monster 27 at Milo McIver that's what!

So, if you've recovered from last year, and you'd like another crack at it. Now is the time. If you didn't get a chance to play this layout last year, you don't know what you're missing. Needless to say, it is a grinder.

Format: 1 Round - Best shot - Triples.

Divisions: Professional (*), Amateur, Amateur-Mixed (Female pro players are welcome to play Am-mixed for this event)

Cost: $30 per team (**)

Capacity: 54 Teams

Check-In: 8:00am - 8:30am

Players Meeting: 8:30am

Tee Time: 9:00am

Fund Raising: 1/3 of all entries will go to the BSF and 2/3 goes right back out in payout.

Scrip: This is a Beaver State Fling fundraising event, so we will be offering ALL BSF gear we have onhand for purchase with scrip.

If you are interested in putting a team together please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE with the name of your team, your division and your team roster. I will keep an updated list in this thread.

WARNING: Innappropriate Team Names will be changed to something completely shameful, so tread lightly or suffer the consequences.

Mittl and I hope to see everyone out there... this should be a great time!

(*) If your team has even ONE pro, then you have a pro team. No exceptions.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X