X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carpool

[QUOTE=RonTheWhip;135884]Hey Jon- I think I might be in for the weekend. I'll shoot you a text tomorrow to confirm that game plan.

Dion[/QUOTE

Sweet! I'm playing in the NW Contender tomorrow so ill be busy till the evening.

Comment

I am pleased to announce the Disc-Go-Ball will be first qualifier event for the 2013 ORDGC. If you are thinking about trying to qualify for the ORDGC, please be sure to find me before the first round starts to get registered.

More details regarding the ORDGC can be found RIGHT HERE.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

you will have my monies hagerty. see you then

Comment

Hey all! The ladies of Central Oregon Disc Golf are going to be selling some baked goods (no, not the "special" kind. sorry...) over the weekend to help raise money to send us to Women's Nationals this September in Portland. Our goal is to raise approximately $500 total over the summer. So make sure you bring some extra cash to the tournament this weekend and stock up on some mid-round goodies and support women's disc golf!

See you all this weekend and safe travels to all of you traveling over the mountains!

And thanks in advance for supporting Women's Disc Golf!

Comment

Originally posted by Sally W View Post
            Hey all! The ladies of Central Oregon Disc Golf are going to be selling some baked goods (no, not the "special" kind. sorry...) over the weekend to help raise money to send us to Women's Nationals this September in Portland. Our goal is to raise approximately $500 total over the summer. So make sure you bring some extra cash to the tournament this weekend and stock up on some mid-round goodies and support women's disc golf!

See you all this weekend and safe travels to all of you traveling over the mountains!

And thanks in advance for supporting Women's Disc Golf!
            oh, that is freaking adorable.

like all you bend kids weren't cute enough...
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

well it was either this or sell illicit drugs on a street corner to fund our disc golf addictions. We're gonna start with the baked goods and go from there...

So that being said- please buy lots and keep the women of Bend from having to work competing corners....

Comment

best route

So, I've usually traveled to Bend from Eugene. But, whats the best route from Portland, mid-april. Hood,then south? or Salem, then east? I know the best way back to Portland is through Eugene (Dexter and now new Alton Baker)!

Comment

Originally posted by Sally W View Post
                  well it was either this or sell illicit drugs on a street corner to fund our disc golf addictions. We're gonna start with the baked goods and go from there...

So that being said- please buy lots and keep the women of Bend from having to work competing corners....
                  i find it shocking that you didn't even consider turning tricks...

**disclaimer: you may NOT partake in this witty banter if you are boy. it would be terribly offensive and innappropriate were a boy to say it. because we are bitches (you can't say that either if you're a boy, unless talking about another boy) and besties this is simply edgy and cute and proves that disc golf girls are super tough.**
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                    i find it shocking that you didn't even consider turning tricks...

**disclaimer: you may NOT partake in this witty banter if you are boy. it would be terribly offensive and innappropriate were a boy to say it. because we are bitches (you can't say that either if you're a boy, unless talking about another boy) and besties this is simply edgy and cute and proves that disc golf girls are super tough.**
                    Once you add a disclaimer, the edgy has worn off. But I like where your mind is at.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                      Once you add a disclaimer, the edgy has worn off. But I like where your mind is at.
                      Truth.

And really I just liked that I had a reason to use this guy: in a post.

And I for one encourage witty banter from all parties.

Comment

I just want to see the fights for street corner supremacy. Tough girl fights are as amusing as they are... almost dangerous.
                        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                          I just want to see the fights for street corner supremacy. Tough girl fights are as amusing as they are... almost dangerous.
                          Maybe we could take bets on who will reign supreme and that will be our next fundraiser. Who wants to be the bookie?

Comment

Course Map / Area Map

Comment

To all my disco ballin friends, a little sneak peek at the course will be offered Friday night during a little $5 random fun time disco dubs 5 o'clock start! Prompt! Look for me over by T. C. (the far East End of the parking lot) hope to see you there, Travis

Comment

any special o.b.? like on 26 green parts only? or is it mostly as u see it on overhead (satellite) photo?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X