Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this link might work better for last year's NA blog:

https://nextadventure.net/community/...n-disc-go-ball

however, there are still no photo booth pics... ha. and they are absolutely for sure NOT on my fridge, either.
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Here are a few photos from recent course work sessions.

Flickr

Many thanks to: Dylan Sigstedt, Dustin Detweiler, Steve Corfield, Chuck Norton, Mike Agee, Jeremiah Johnson, Greg Boon, Travis Roehl, Janine Gunn, Mike Finney, Sally West, Nate Doss, Valerie Jenkins, Rachel Benton, Matthew Hubbel, Adam Cooney, Jeff Myers, Peter Belilzi, John Cornett, Jason Gutzwa, Magilla, Chris Biere, Eric Henderson, Mike Ward and Matt Murphy and all.

Course will re-open on Monday, March 25th.
      Last edited by discVENTures; March 18th, 2013, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by discVENTures View Post
        Here are a few photos from recent course work sessions.

Flickr

Many thanks to: Dylan Sigstedt, Dustin Detweiler, Steve Corfield, Chuck Norton, Mike Agee, Jeremiah Johnson, Greg Boon, Travis Roehl, Janine Gunn, Mike Finney, Sally West, Nate Doss, Valerie Jenkins, Rachel Benton, Matthew Hubbel, Adam Cooney, Jeff Myers, Peter Belilzi, John Cornett, Jason Gutzwa, Magilla, Chris Biere, Eric Henderson, Mike Ward and Matt Murphy and all.

Course will re-open on Monday, March 25th.
        Any plans on a final 9 of some sort? Pro/am skins or anything?
        Can't wait last year was a blast
        It ain't gonna be easy!!!

Comment

Does anyone know if the 27 will be in the day before or is it a show and go for the temporary 18?
          It ain't gonna be easy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spanky11 View Post
            Does anyone know if the 27 will be in the day before or is it a show and go for the temporary 18?
            The entire layout will be mapped and marked so that one could easily follow it and practice everything except putting. Baskets may or may not be present.

Originally posted by spanky11 View Post
            Any plans on a final 9 of some sort? Pro/am skins or anything?
            No. Tournament activities are planned throughout the weekend and Sunday afternoon will inclulde the Ultimate Frisbee Championships, a K9 Kings Flying Dog Show, and additional side games prior to the awards.

We will release a more detailed event schedule around 4/10/13..

Comment

i think there should be a congeniality award again. just sayin'. not like i don't think i'm gonna win or anything just because valarie jenkins is playing, i mean, you never know... ratings are just a number, and all... but i like the congeniality award and even tho i didn't win it, either, last year i did get a nod for it, so it's kinda something i've got my eye on this year...
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Host Hotel - Phoenix Inn Suites Downtown

Please respect our host hotel!

They are offering up a generous discount to all of our out of town guests, advance reservations required:

The Phoenix Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Bend, just one block (you could hit it with a putter from the parking lot) from the Saturday Night player's party at Old Stone Church.

Also within walking distance from 8 brew pubs: Deschutes, Silvermoon, Bend Brewing, McMenamin's, Boneyard, Crux, Good Life & 10 Barrel.

Full hot breakfast (eggs, potatoes, sausage, waffles, biscuits and gravy, etc.)
                Indoor pool and fitness center
                Free high speed internet access
                All-Suites hotel w/ Micro, Fridge, In-Room Coffee Maker, etc.
                King or Two Queens @ only $99/ night (Discounted from $149/$159)

Ask for the “FRISBEE” group rate or click this booking link to receive your discount.

Reservations: 541.317.9292

Comment

I'm traveling from Corvallis and would like to carpool. I can drive. Planning on leaving around 5:30-6am on Saturday and will return Sunday night after awards. I'm looking to share gas with 1-3 people in my 4 door sedan. I have reserved my own accommodations at the mill inn in old town just a few blocks from the players' party. $35 with free cooked to order breakfast. http://www.millinn.com/index.php?opt...d=68&Itemid=77
                  Call or text Jon Blatt 8284831049

Comment

Happy to announce that nobody will have to pay a late fee this year... Seriously, way to go players I am so proud of you all for signing up. We are gonna have a ball!

WAITLIST

Comment

I can't believe I missed registration! How long is the Disc Go Ball waitlist that I just signed up for?

Comment

Originally posted by atlarson View Post
                        I can't believe I missed registration! How long is the Disc Go Ball waitlist that I just signed up for?
                        The list started with 100 spots and is counting down. We will be rounding out the divisions and filling in players as needed. Please make sure to complete the transaction by checking out with your $0.00 balance shopping cart. If you do this correctly you will receive a confirmation email with an order ID. Otherwise, you are not on the list.

We hope to confirm all entries no later than April 5th so please submit accurate contact info if you want a chance to play. Thanks!

Comment

Can I get a look @ that waitlist? Sent you a pm a couple days ago. Just trying to figure out if I should cancel my vacation for that weekend
                          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by *freeskier View Post
                            Can I get a look @ that waitlist? Sent you a pm a couple days ago. Just trying to figure out if I should cancel my vacation for that weekend
                            Thanks
                            If any registered players would like to shift divisons please let us know ASAP.

My contact information is listed here

Please feel free to call or email if you need immediate attention.
                            Last edited by discVENTures; March 28th, 2013, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Registered Players

Waitlist
                              1 3/24/2013 Tim Price MA2 34387
                              2 3/24/2013 Ryan Holmes MA2
                              3 3/25/2013 Anthony Chivers MA2 45742
                              4 3/27/2013 Clark Calorino MA2
                              5 3/27/2013 Eulind Calorino MA2
                              6 3/28/2013 Aric Baily MA2 58447

1 3/26/2013 Josh Petit MA1 45512
                              2 3/26/2013 Eric Nelson MA1 57879
                              3 3/27/2013 Jamison Holtz MA1 53599

1 3/28/2013 Mike Milliron MM1

Comment

Originally posted by Blattz5 View Post
                                I'm traveling from Corvallis and would like to carpool. I can drive. Planning on leaving around 5:30-6am on Saturday and will return Sunday night after awards. I'm looking to share gas with 1-3 people in my 4 door sedan. I have reserved my own accommodations at the mill inn in old town just a few blocks from the players' party. $35 with free cooked to order breakfast. http://www.millinn.com/index.php?opt...d=68&Itemid=77
                                Call or text Jon Blatt 8284831049
                                Hey Jon- I think I might be in for the weekend. I'll shoot you a text tomorrow to confirm that game plan.

Dion
                                Team DISCRAFT
                                NW Sign Up
                                Gorilla Boy
                                Paragon Disc Golf
                                Odwalla

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X