2013 Rose City Open presented by Huk Lab - May 25th/26th - Pier Park! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
    The summer layout is in.
    Is the current layout the one we will be playing during the tourney?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
      Is the current layout the one we will be playing during the tourney?
      No, the RCO layout will be all long positions. And they will stay that way for all three rounds. It should be set any day now!
      sigpic
      http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

• Dan, I'm not ashamed to tell you I love you.

Comment

• Thanks buddy!
          sigpic

Comment

• when is the ceremony?>

Comment

• Anyone have suggestions on a cheap hotel close if no one has has any room for us to stay for the weekend???

Comment

• Originally posted by Su-Z-Q View Post
                Anyone have suggestions on a cheap hotel close if no one has has any room for us to stay for the weekend???
                There are a lot of cheap places to stay along Interstate Ave in north Portland. That makes it between 10-15min drive to Pier or less. It also puts you by some great eats like Fire on the Mountain! Hope you find a cozy stay somewhere!
                -Ebee

Comment

• Dan are you looking for any volunteers for either day this weekend?

Comment

• Nobody gets to Dan before me dammit
                    5 days

Comment

• One suggestion is too put up a closed coarse sign at the end of Bruce & Lombard . this way casuals can drive right by

Comment

• Food

Sausage guy will show up sat and Sunday to provide lunch options..after the tourney head to Plews brews ....They are generously giving happy hour prices all weekend long to Rco players..they have yummy food too
                        sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

• Mmmmmm - beer. You might ask Mr. Plew if he can put a nice Imperial IPA or 2 on tap for the weekend, or maybe starting Friday afternoon. They must have a keg of Double Jack hiding somewhere .....

Comment

Anyone have suggestions on a cheap hotel close if no one has has any room for us to stay for the weekend???
                            Days Inn by Hayden Meadows isn't too bad. There are other hotels in that area and are just as close as the ones on Interstate. On Interstate I can recommend the Monticello Motel. If I were sure I was going to be around this weekend I would offer space at my house but I am really not sure right now if I'll be home.
                            "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerNDisc View Post
                              Dan are you looking for any volunteers for either day this weekend?
                              Sure! I'll send you a PM shortly.
                              sigpic

Comment

i miss you and i love your face. hyzer putt your little heart out this weekend at my fav portland tourney i never get to play... next time, you're stayin' with me at the Shack...
                                Last edited by emmarose; May 21st, 2013, 12:08 PM. Reason: horribly embarrassing typos and grammatical errors and omissions of important words.
                                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X