2013 Rose City Open presented by Huk Lab - May 25th/26th - Pier Park! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yessir. Got that. Was curious about 3 and 5 as the D to L and S is about the same.

3 has 336 (left) and 339 (right), for example.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

any decision yet on pulling people from waitlist to fill FPO spots? just trying to make plans for the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        Yessir. Got that. Was curious about 3 and 5 as the D to L and S is about the same.

3 has 336 (left) and 339 (right), for example.
        They are close... but one placement is LONGER than the other.
        It's the same with hole 5- 291' or 264'. The "L" would mean it's the Longer of the two positions.

Thanks for the question!
        sigpic
        http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

Good to know. Thanks for the friendly clarification.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by tmiller View Post
            any decision yet on pulling people from waitlist to fill FPO spots? just trying to make plans for the weekend
            They've been pulled, and excepted. Sorry buddy.
            But.. If two MA1 players drop out, you're next on the list.
            sigpic

Comment

My vote
              8 = L
              13 = L

Comment

Dan, could you post the updated wait list? Thank you
                "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

Originally posted by black mamba View Post
                  My vote
                  8 = L
                  13 = L
                  +1

Comment

OG style all three rounds in the long. Thats my vote. It is the Rose City Open after all.

Comment

Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
                      OG style all three rounds in the long. Thats my vote. It is the Rose City Open after all.
                      Agreed 100%. I can't wait!
                      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                        Agreed 100%. I can't wait!
                        Aye!
                        "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Misquote of Benjamin Franklin

Comment

+1 again.

Comment

Ok... All Long, all the time!
                            Jason, 4discgolf.com is down, so I cant get to the waitlist. I do know you're pretty far down the line. Sorry buddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Even holes long, odd holes short first round. Even holes short, odd holes long second round. All long final round.

Comment

Originally posted by Blattz5 View Post
                                Even holes long, odd holes short first round. Even holes short, odd holes long second round. All long final round.
                                This would be a logistical, and reporting nightmare... especially considering there are two separate pools playing a combined 6 rounds over the two days.
                                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X