X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Results are up!

"You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Thanks everyone for coming out and making the tournament so much fun. And once again I'd like to thank these people...

Disc Golf Depot / Jerry Miller
      Stumptown DGC
      PGE / Joe Marvel
      Jeff Hagerty
      Eric Lund
      Justin Hiatt
      Dan'l Langer
      4DiscGolf / Ryan Gwillim
      Calapooia Brewing / Mark Martin

For everything they did to make this tournament run smooth, go smooth, and finish smooth. Results are above (obviously). Everyone who won cash stayed to pick that up but there were a few folks that have script waiting for them. Contact me regarding how we can get that to you, and it can be redeemed at Disc Golf Depot anytime. Jerry was nice enough not to put expiration dates on the script. Here are those people...

Casey Kimball $25
      John Blatt $40
      Mike Philips $30
      Jamison Holtz $55

Once again thanks for coming out and playing. We'll do it again next year.

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by Bart View Post
        Thanks everyone for coming out and making the tournament so much fun. And once again I'd like to thank these people...

Disc Golf Depot / Jerry Miller
        Stumptown DGC
        PGE / Joe Marvel
        Jeff Hagerty
        Eric Lund
        Justin Hiatt
        Dan'l Langer
        4DiscGolf / Ryan Gwillim
        Calapooia Brewing / Mark Martin
        A big thanks to Bart and those listed above. Had a great time!

Damn, I wish that was the normal Timber layout. A very challenging course. Nice mix of short/long, lefty/righty holes.

Comment

mad props Bart and crew!

I would also like to express my gratitude to everyone involved in making this fun event happen.

I enjoyed the "old school" mixed divisions in round one, the safari layout was grand, the food and beverages were tasty, and the company was enjoyable!

Thank you! I'll see you next year!

Lost: Yellow Star Valkyrie with Calapooia stamp

Comment

Thanks so much Bart, Jeff, Jerry, and all the helpers for a great tournament day! We had a blast, and it was so good to see all the Portland peeps and start the tournament season off with a fun one!

Note: Crawdad lost 2(!) Fort Stielli Champ Destroyers in the poo pond, so if someone is insane enough to try to retrieve discs outta that thing, please give him a call if you find them! Thanks

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X