X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bart View Post
    There is a really good chance that we'll have some food available at the course for lunch so that you don't have to get in your car and go to town, just stay there and eat and drink Calapooia beer.
    Any word on whether we'll have lunch on-site? Thanks Bart

Comment

Hemmerling, it's called reading. Top to bottom, left to right. Take Midol from any cramps, Tylenol for any pains.

Comment

Um, yeah what he said. But yes, there will be food on site. I believe it's going to be fancy hot dogs or sausages.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
          Disc Golf Depot will be on site for script redemption and your plastic needs. There is a really good chance that we'll have some food available at the course for lunch so that you don't have to get in your car and go to town, just stay there and eat and drink Calapooia beer.
          Originally posted by Bruce View Post
          Hemmerling, it's called reading. Top to bottom, left to right. Take Midol from any cramps, Tylenol for any pains.

Gotta defend myself here Bruce. He did say chance didn't he?
          Since chance indicates the possibility there might not be food, it's a reasonable question, yes?
          Either way, I'll see you all there!

Comment

Then look at the post two posts before you asked.

Comment

Nice you guys are totally gonna be on the same card first round.....

Comment

So the online sign ups have sold out. Contact me to get on the "wait list". We'll make sure everyone that wants to play will get to. Got room for two ghost groups or we can do a few five one depending on what people prefer. Just got back from setting up the course and should be fun and a little tougher this year on a couple holes. Like I said, call me if you want to play or show up in the morning and we'll make room for people.

My number is 503-593-1007

See you guys tomorrow!

Comment

I just wanted to give a huge shout out to Bart Yanoch for, once again, putting on an awesome Rosebud Almost Open. Bart's Timber Safari layout is a blast, and I know everyone I played with had a great time.

Also, a huge thank you to Jerry Miller and Disc Golf Depot for being there to provide lunch and scrip for the players, and to Mark Martin and Calapooia Brewing for the keg.

Good times indeed!
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Love the course and the event. Good job.

Cheers

Comment

The Rosebud was a blast. Thanks to Bart and all those who helped out.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who made the rose bud almost open happen. It was my first time ever playing timber in any layout and can't wait to play it again. I did have to leave early and did not get to see the results. Is there a possibility that results will be posted?

Comment

My first rosebud almost open and it was a blast. Showed up solo and could not have asked for better guys on my card, really fun times. Will definitely be there next year. The safari layout is awesome. Thanks for all the hard work putting it together!!

Comment

I found a disc that has die of Jesus on it found it in poop creek, sound familiar to anyone? There is no name or number on it.

Comment

Yes, I know that disc well. I was waiting for someone to put it on the table to pick it up for my buddy since he had to leave, but alas that never happened. I'll send you a private message with his contact info.

Edit: And speaking of lost discs, I lost a silver 2013 Pro World star tern on tourney hole 8. No name or number in it since it was about..10 minutes old. Would like to get that back as well! Thanks!

Comment

Rosebud Almost Open

Thank you Jerry.Disc Golf Depot....Mark..Calapooia....and all those who helped Bart put this on.Great ,fun layout..Had a great time on both cards.. Bart....you rock and your tourneys do too...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X