Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the current registration link...

http://www.4discgolf.com/reports/public.php?model=RBUD

Last year at this time we were at about the same numbers and the tournament was just shy of filling. So you know the drill. Contact me if you have unusual problems that prevent you from going about the standard registration process and really want to play. Being a moron doesn't count as "unusual"

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post

An updated map will be posted soon as the layout and numbers on some of the holes are different at Timber this time around.
      The updated map can be seen up in post #5. Man I love that layout.

Comment

Any chance we can see the registration list.

Comment

Originally posted by Mcw5378 View Post
          Any chance we can see the registration list.
          Two posts above yours is a link to the registration list.
          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
            Two posts above yours is a link to the registration list.
            Thanks
            Just over looked big time!

Comment

The good news is Mark from Calapooia is coming up from Corvallis to play. The even better news is that he's bringing a keg of beer for us to drink.

Drink Calapooia beer! Give Mark a big hug and a kiss when you see him!

Comment

Oh, and they're calling for 71 degrees and sunny for Sunday....

Comment

Any chance we can pay day of, Bart?

Comment

Yeah, this is one of those old time laid back tournaments and we will accept day of sign ups. It's about half full right now, so you can compute the odds. It's definitely better than the Blazers making the play offs, but not as good as going all in with two pair...

Comment

I'd rather just avoid the fees for online signups and give the extra few bucks to the Rose City, that's just me personally though.

Comment

I understand. Of course it's easier from a tournament director's standpoint to get people registered before the day of, but it's also sort of nice when back before the days of tournaments filling in 35 minutes you could decide over a beer at 11:30 the night before, sure, I'm going to drive to Corvallis in the morning and play this and that tournament, or you snail mailed your registration form in only costing the price of a postage stamp.

However the online fee is pretty low (about $2 I think?). But as I said it's cool with me if you want to sign up day of. There's about 42 or so people registered so about 30 slots left. We'll do our best to make sure everyone that shows up will get to play.

LIke I said, it's a laid back tournament in the style of the earlier days of disc golf. Just too bad we aren't running this up on Mt. Tabor...

Comment

I'm driving up from Corvallis. Is any one looking for a ride from Corvallis, Albany, or Salem. Send me a message if you are looking for a ride.

Comment

Registration was down over night. For some reason I set it to end yesterday at 5pm. Anyways, it should be back up soon here and stay open until 5pm on Saturday. There's also about 50 people singed up right now, with many others (around 20) that I have talked to hoping to sign up the day of. If you want to make sure you have a spot, sign up on-line. If you can't do that, contact me and I'll get you on the list. People who have contacted me or, clearly, signed up, will be given priority for spots the day of if there's limited space.

Disc Golf Depot will be on site for script redemption and your plastic needs. There is a really good chance that we'll have some food available at the course for lunch so that you don't have to get in your car and go to town, just stay there and eat and drink Calapooia beer.
                            Last edited by Bart; April 17th, 2013, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Depot WILL be on site with dogs discs & to redeem script.
                              -Acerbinky-

Comment

About ten spots left for online registration to make 72 players. If you want to insure a spot then get yourself signed up. Or you can take your chances with day of. Like I said, we'll do our best to make sure everyone that shows up will get to play. Thanks for all the interest and looking forward to Sunday...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X