X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive champoeg state park dubs byop

DGB MASSIVE DUBS TOURNAMENT AT CHAMPOEG STATE PARK- PRIZES INCLUDE; CASH PAYOUT, CTP, ACEPOT, SHIRTS, DISCS, STICKERS, ECT. ACE PRO WILL ALSO BE ATTENDING AS WELL, SELLING LOTS OF DISCS, CARDS, MINIS, ECT. THIS WILL BE TWO ROUNDS OF 19 HOLES. ADVANCED DIVISION AND AMATEUR DIVISION PLAYERS. IF ONE PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM IS ADVANCED AND THE OTHER IS AMATEUR YOU MUST PLAY IN THE HIGHER DIVISION CLASS. OUR TOURNAMENT IS STARTING AT 9AM. REGISTRATION IS AT 8AM TO 8:30AM. PLAYER MEETING STARTS AT 8:45AM AND ENDS AT 8:55AM. TEE OFF IS AT 9AM. BUY IN IS $8, WHICH INCLUDES CTP AND COVERS TWO ROUNDS. WE ARE EXPECTING A LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE 50+. YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS MASSIVE DUBS BYOP EVENT, SO PLEASE COME SUPPORT THE DGB STAFF AT CHAMPOEG STATE PARK FOR A HUGE ACE POT, LOTS OF PRIZES AND TO HAVE A GOOD TIME! FOR PRE-REGISTRATION, MESSAGE NATHEN EYMAN YOUR NAME, EMAIL, AND DIVISION, ALONG WITH THE NAMES, EMAILS, AND DIVISIONS OF ANYONE YOU PLAN TO BRING WITH YOU. REGISTER ASAP, BECAUSE PLAYER SPOTS FILL UP QUICK. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT Nathen Eyman at (503)964-7340

http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam..._STICKERS_2013

lower your cyber voice, yo.

you people and your caps lock...

and... upon further review wherein i ignored that i was being shouted at... a date might be good
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

^ THIS
      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
        lower your cyber voice, yo.

you people and your caps lock...

and... upon further review wherein i ignored that i was being shouted at... a date might be good

Yes, I just skipped the whole thing in the post and clicked the link

Sunday, March 10, 2013

NOT that it mattered since he's "yelling" there too
        www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Dgb massive dubs tournament at champoeg state park- prizes include; cash payout, ctp,

DGB MASSIVE DUBS TOURNAMENT AT CHAMPOEG STATE PARK- PRIZES INCLUDE; CASH PAYOUT, CTP, ACEPOT, SHIRTS, DISCS, STICKERS, ECT. ACE PRO WILL ALSO BE ATTENDING AS WELL, SELLING LOTS OF DISCS, CARDS, MINIS, ECT. THIS WILL BE TWO ROUNDS OF 19 HOLES. ADVANCED DIVISION AND AMATEUR DIVISION PLAYERS. IF ONE PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM IS ADVANCED AND THE OTHER IS AMATEUR YOU MUST PLAY IN THE HIGHER DIVISION CLASS. OUR TOURNAMENT IS STARTING AT 9AM. REGISTRATION IS AT 8AM TO 8:30AM. PLAYER MEETING STARTS AT 8:45AM AND ENDS AT 8:55AM. TEE OFF IS AT 9AM. BUY IN IS $8, WHICH INCLUDES CTP AND COVERS TWO ROUNDS. WE ARE EXPECTING A LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE 50+. YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS MASSIVE DUBS BYOP EVENT, SO PLEASE COME SUPPORT THE DGB STAFF AT CHAMPOEG STATE PARK FOR A HUGE ACE POT, LOTS OF PRIZES AND TO HAVE A GOOD TIME! FOR PRE-REGISTRATION, MESSAGE NATHEN EYMAN YOUR NAME, EMAIL, AND DIVISION, ALONG WITH THE NAMES, EMAILS, AND DIVISIONS OF ANYONE YOU PLAN TO BRING WITH YOU. REGISTER ASAP, BECAUSE PLAYER SPOTS FILL UP QUICK. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT Nathen Eyman at (503)964-7340

http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam..._STICKERS_2013

Comment

sorry

sorry for the caps lol and what about a date haha

Comment

Originally posted by natedawg315 View Post
              sorry for the caps lol and what about a date haha
              we are such brats, aren't we, nate? good thing you are good natured.

and about the date... sometimes i don't feel like clicking a link. also, it just makes sense to put the date as one of the first things in your post... if not the subject line then perhaps somewhere in the first lines of the body of the post.
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Sounds like a cool tournament.

Might want to turn off the caps lock and use a few line breaks for formatting your post. Pretty hard to read.

Comment

I swear this software is supposed to stop people from... er... internet shouting.
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

And... out of curiosity... did you reserve the park for the day? And... I guess I should ask... what day since that seems to be missing from your post.
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                      I swear this software is supposed to stop people from... er... internet shouting.
                      I think it only corrects all caps if EVERYTHING is capitalized. If you leave any lower case it will go through as is.

Comment

March 10th

March 10th fallow the link there is going to be a lot of people please come check it out bring a partner

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                        And... out of curiosity... did you reserve the park for the day? And... I guess I should ask... what day since that seems to be missing from your post.

Comment

Are you coming

Hit me up if your coming

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
                          Sounds like a cool tournament.

Might want to turn off the caps lock and use a few line breaks for formatting your post. Pretty hard to read.

Comment

Emmarose are you coming with a partner if so send me a message with division and name and email starts march 10th. 10am is tee off 9 to 9 30 is registration

Comment

Originally posted by natedawg315 View Post
                              March 10th fallow the link there is going to be a lot of people please come check it out bring a partner
                              Gonna ask again... seeing as how I have tried to run an event at Champoeg and they were less than pleasant about the experience... did you reserve the park for this day? Beyond this, I am afraid that many people in town will be either at the Blue Lake Slosh event or at Lunchtime's Sloppy Sundays. I know that I will be at one or both...
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X