X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
    WTF Where r all those Masters players from the southern half of OR?

Askeerd, I tell ya........

Still possible that either Grasseth and/or Reichard might come. But they may be askeered too.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
      Still possible that either Grasseth and/or Reichard might come. But they may be askeered too.
      Askeered of leaving my dogs alone in the house for 14 hours or more. . . I can't get them into a kennel at the time I'd have to leave and they sure won't be open when I get back. I'm still thinking about it though.

Comment

BEAT LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
        WTF Where r all those Masters players from the southern half of OR?

Askeerd, I tell ya........

Well, I think most are going down to "the City" to watch the Giants hammer the Dodgers!
        Although some said the drive was too far, it cost too much, it's only a one day'er and the name of the gig made no sense.
        Other than that I know there will be more day of registrations that I care for, but it is what it is. GO GIANTS!
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        - Anonymous

Comment

Unfortunately I suffered a quite severe toe stubbing last night and my big toe nail is threatening to quit his job and peace out for good. I would be a fool to try and compete at this tournament so I have to back out. Is it possible to get my registration fee returned or do I have to bite the bullet because its so close to the tournament?

I still plan on coming down to camp and hang out this weekend though with my buddy ma-josho. I will see everyone out there, bruised black toenail and all!

Comment

That was a fun time on a beautiful day with great people!

Thanks Yoseman, and all your helpers, and all the players!

Comment

Yose you put on one hell of a tourney. Can't wait for next year. Thanks again for that disc from hero, as soon as I got home people were trying to buy or trade it from me. But it will never leave my ownership, except the wife has taken a liking to it. See you at wbds.
              Think Positive, Shoot Negative

Comment

Originally posted by scottishrob View Post
                Yose you put on one hell of a tourney. Can't wait for next year... See you at wbds.
                Yes! I agree! Thank you Yose!

I had a great time playing both days! Love this course! Amazing people and beautiful scenery!

We will be back next year!

P.S. If anyone found a red champ 11 time Eagle L. We lost one somewhere out there.

Comment

Any ideas when scores will be up on the pdga site?

Comment

Just got posted both pro and ams

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X