X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.P. Toss July 20 2013 PDGA C-teir Tom Pearce DGC

This will be a 1 day, 2 round, all divisions, PDGA C-teir event. The TD will be Skip Wise. All Open divisions will be $50 an entry, all ADV. will be $40, and all AM. divisions will be $30. There will be a players pack. Must have 4 entrys to make a division.

Yessss! Its about time to have a tourney at Tom Pearce.

In many ways, this course is Oregon's best kept secret. If you haven't been our there in the past few years, prepare to be impressed.

Comment

heck ya, can't wait to play a sanctioned tourney at TP. Like geo said this course has improved quite a bit over the last couple years.
      -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

Yes! I finally complained enough that someone listened. Thank you skip for stepping up, although I am hoping the GP Club does some fund raising for this event.

Comment

More complaining from Scotty.

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
            More complaining from Scotty.
            I have learned at work that when you complain enough people eventually get tired of listening to you and just do what you want them to do. The lessons of working with teenagers.

On topic though. Tom Pierce needs sanctioned events, for people that have not played the new layout, it is hard, but fair. 3 down out there is probably right around 1000 rated.

Comment

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
              Yes! I finally complained enough that someone listened. Thank you skip for stepping up, although I am hoping the GP Club does some fund raising for this event.
              You can count on me for some support for this event. Skip please get in touch with me, or I will talk to you at Safari tomorrow.
              Follow us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/mainstreetdiscgolf

Comment

Registration opens next monday the 20th of May.

Comment

Today at noon reg opens at 4discgolf.com

Comment

once I get my ducks in a row im signing up for this one in a heartbeat!!! one of my favorite courses!!! only played it once but it was epic!!!! hole 6 was my favorite! skip bang!!!!!!!!! ill make sure to get a few from my crew in salem to accompany me as well!!!!!! c ya'll real soon!!!
                    sigpic CHAIN GANG APPROVED!!!!!!

Comment

Any chance on seeing a registration list?
                      Think Positive, Shoot Negative

Comment

Skip is a rookie TD it will be up soon.

Comment

Excellent
                          Think Positive, Shoot Negative

Comment

Aloha, I'm moving to the rouge valley from Oahu in the beginning of July. I would like to play the T.P. Toss. Can I register the day of? Or is it best to register on the 4discgolf.com website. We don't have any permenant courses on Oahu so I'm not sure about the process.

Thanks

Comment