2013 Beaver State Fling presented by Keen Footwear, Next Adventure & Innova Disc Golf Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
    Sorry, no. The wait list order was determined by the lottery results. For example... whoever was 73rd in MA1 lottery will be #1 on the wait list.
    Ahhh ok, that makes perfect sense. *fingers crossed*

Looking forward to playing for an ORDGC spot at the Disc Go Ball this weekend! The only person getting in the way of that would be me, hahaha.

See you down there, Jeff!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      Sorry, no. The wait list order was determined by the lottery results. For example... whoever was 73rd in MA1 lottery will be #1 on the wait list.
      Did I miss the link to said wait list?

Sorry, I must have been rushing down to the list like a kid on christmas morning and missed this important line:
      Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      I will post the wait lists for these divisions within the next day or two.
      I also misread you as having spam for lunch instead of aspirin, so my reading for comprehension levels must be real low this morning...

Last edited by Sausage Fingers; April 9th, 2013, 10:04 AM. Reason: D'oh!
      Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
      Or does here stand the last remaining man
      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
      Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• Originally posted by nayr View Post
        I heard this year was bacon wrapped filet mignon on a bed of almost crusted asparagus with a nice Willamette Valley cabernet sauvignon.
        no, that's next year's lunch at the Showdown in Shelton... in addition to grilled salmon and yams and fresh herb salad... and homemade pink lemonade cupcakes...
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Looks like 1 spot will open up if I'm correct. sAndy Foster is registered in Pro Masters. I guess I cant call him that anymore. He still might have a choice. I'm not sure how that will work.
          www.rewindb.com

Comment

• Originally posted by prettyboyfloyd View Post
            Bullseye said: "Alright Everyone. Here are the results of the 2013 BSF Lottery. I'd just like to say I'm happy for all of you who made it in, and I really do feel badly for everyone who didn't. This is not an easy task, especially knowing you're making three times as many people mad... as you are making happy. "

I know I'm the not the first to bring this up, but doesn't this fact warrant that we could/should have separate Pro & Am events in the future? That's a lot of people left out (me included).
            Who is "we"?

Comment

I heard this year was bacon wrapped filet mignon on a bed of almost crusted asparagus with a nice Willamette Valley cabernet sauvignon.
              What? F@#&ing CAB SAUV!!!!!! Doesn't this mean we should have a separate Pinot Noir weekend for those of us who actually want to drink GOOD wine?!!!!

Buffy and I shan't be attending.

Comment

And really... "Almost" crusted asparagus? I thought this was supposed to be a class act lunch. When did we start half-assing things around here. If you're going to crust the asparagus with something, at least do it all the way...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sally W View Post
                  And really... "Almost" crusted asparagus? I thought this was supposed to be a class act lunch. When did we start half-assing things around here. If you're going to crust the asparagus with something, at least do it all the way...
                  Its never half-ass around here. Always FULL ass.
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt B. View Post

Good! Mission accomplished then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sally W View Post
                      Woah, that is WEIRD. Did a mod change my post? That was supposed to be "almond" and I swear that's what I wrote?!

Comment

Good! Mission accomplished then.
                        How DARE you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                          hmph. perhaps then in that case the pater and i shan't attend either.

(snooty snooty snooty)
                          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• BSF Lottery

I'd like to thank Jeff Hagerty for this very time consuming task of the Am registration!! It's a tough job delivering the very best of news and the very worst of news for players.

I hope that those who did not get an invite to play will consider volunteering. It's a great way to still be a part of the Beaver State Fling!

We look forward to seeing everyone in June!

Comment

• Frack! I'm the only one who made the final four at the NW Contender who didn't get in.

Comment

• Originally posted by JMittl View Post
                                I'd like to thank Jeff Hagerty for this very time consuming task of the Am registration!! It's a tough job delivering the very best of news and the very worst of news for players.

I hope that those who did not get an invite to play will consider volunteering. It's a great way to still be a part of the Beaver State Fling!

We look forward to seeing everyone in June!
                                AGREED! I for one appreciate all that the Jeff's do for the BSF... I'd say, even if you were lucky enough to be selected in the AM Lottery, you really should consider volunteering on BSF Friday, AND then compete on Saturday and Sunday. It really is a blast and a great way to give back to the best tournament in the country. Believe me, it pays phenomenal dividends.

-craig nielsen

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X