2013 Beaver State Fling presented by Keen Footwear, Next Adventure & Innova Disc Golf Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the lottery results be posted here like last year?
    Or will it be strictly emails this year?

Hoping I made it!!!

Comment

Just and idea on the Lottery System... It possible to do a points system like ODFW does for hunting. If you are not drawn this year you have better odds the next year and so on until your drawn then you go back to 0...?

It's great to see and event that is so popular IMO... Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster View Post
        Just and idea on the Lottery System... It possible to do a points system like ODFW does for hunting. If you are not drawn this year you have better odds the next year and so on until your drawn then you go back to 0...?

It's great to see and event that is so popular IMO... Keep it up!
        I am already using a simplified weighting method for the the lottery this year.

Basically, everyone who enters the lottery gets their name in the hat twice... except the people who played the event last year. They only get their name in once. This gives everyone a chance to get in, but leans towards those who didn't make it in last year.

I'm not, however, going to track for multiple years. I have enough paperwork to do already.

Jeff H.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post

Basically, everyone who enters the lottery gets their name in the hat twice... except the people who played the event last year. They only get their name in once. This gives everyone a chance to get in, but leans towards those who didn't make it in last year.

I'm not, however, going to track for multiple years. I have enough paperwork to do already.

Jeff H.
          like this ^^^^
          Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
          Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post

Jeff H.
            Just won't go the extra (millionth) mile........

Comment

Congratulations to Victor Cervantes and Jackoyln Halstead for winning entry into the Beaver State Fling this weekend!!! The NW Contender also managed to raise $1149 in support of the BSF. Jeffs I will see you Thursday at the Stumptown meeting to hash out the details. Thank you very much for supporting the NW Contender.

Comment

ugh I'm dying to know!!!! Will we get emails or posted on here? Is it today.....ahhhh I wanna know!!!
                "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

Originally posted by ski2man View Post
                  ugh I'm dying to know!!!! Will we get emails or posted on here? Is it today.....ahhhh I wanna know!!!
                  I ran a lottery simulation on my calculator watch over 1000 times and I'm sorry to say that there wasn't a single person with worse odds of getting in than you. Better luck next year!

Comment

Jeff said he works for a living- believe it or not -and will post sometime soon when he is NOT working. In the past he has turned things around in a day or two. I think we can reasonably expect it in that same time frame. (But he never promises it!)
                    Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
                    Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

You sure you don't want to throw in a request for what's in the player's pack while you are at it? You feeling okay?

Comment

Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
                        Congratulations to Victor Cervantes and Jackoyln Halstead for winning entry into the Beaver State Fling this weekend!!! The NW Contender also managed to raise $1149 in support of the BSF. Jeffs I will see you Thursday at the Stumptown meeting to hash out the details. Thank you very much for supporting the NW Contender.
                        Outstanding! Way to go Justin and everyone!

Comment

The wait is killing me! I tried to win my way in via NW Contender. Finished tied for 3rd made the final 9. Now I'm just sweeting it out like the rest of you. Good luck everyone, especially oregon golfers

Comment

*sweating*

Comment

Ams playerz pak: Disc, Shirt, BSF pint glass, food ticket.. I need to get another pint glass for my collection.
                              www.rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                                You sure you don't want to throw in a request for what's in the player's pack while you are at it? You feeling okay?
                                my apologies.
                                Last edited by ski2man; April 8th, 2013, 07:55 PM.
                                "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X