2013 Beaver State Fling presented by Keen Footwear, Next Adventure & Innova Disc Golf Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least the 970 and ups..
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Yay, got in. Got a couple weird "unable to connect to database" errors as well. Was definitely worried. Think the site might not have been able to handle the volume. When I checked the site minutes before 6 pm, there was only about 16 spots left in MPO and MPM. Whew...

Comment

BSF-pro

ok that was stressful, already sold out in 15 minutes.
        It ain't gonna be easy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reichard View Post
          "Unable to connect to database"
          Looks like I'm in now.

With the staggered registration based on ratings, it would be easier to tell if you're early if there was a separate line item for the "970 and elderly" slots. Just saying.

Thanks for all the great work. Best. . . tourney. . . evar!

Comment

PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know why I subject myself to this torture year after year?

Comment

Unable to connect.....server. DOH.
              Had this messege multiple times before I actually got my transaction completed.
              But Im in...I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                Unable to connect.....server. DOH.
                Had this messege multiple times before I actually got my transaction completed.
                But Im in...I think.
                Had this message every time I tried to complete my registration.

Comment

It just told me that it was full.
                  Relax and enjoy your hair
                  TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                    It just told me that it was full.

You waited until today?

Comment

How are there people on the registered list that are not even current pdga members, how do you know if there rating is above the mandatory 970 or not if there not even current, that should be one of the rules

Comment

Originally posted by hyzer88 View Post
                        How are there people on the registered list that are not even current pdga members, how do you know if there rating is above the mandatory 970 or not if there not even current, that should be one of the rules
                        There are a number of reasons this might happen, but the reality is people ALWAYS wait until the last minute and it takes the PDGA weeks to update their member list.

I will be confirming membership status for every one of them ASAP.
                        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                          There are a number of reasons this might happen, but the reality is people ALWAYS wait until the last minute and it takes the PDGA weeks to update their member list.

I will be confirming membership status for every one of them ASAP.
                          Your so the man

Comment

Win your chance with skill not luck

Remember Amateurs can win a free entry into the 2013 BSF by winning the NW Contenders event this weekend at North Bonneville.
                            http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ad.php?t=10090

http://www.4discgolf.com/NWCNTDR

Odds look pretty good for MA1's at this event!
                            http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/101054
                            PDGA #25296
                            Stumptown #34

Comment

Book'em Danno

Age protected catagories didnt need ratings at that date. I've got online visa bank statement that says im pdga. They only update pdgasite twice weekly. Sorry for the xtra work. CSI discgolf.

Originally posted by hyzer88 View Post

Comment

For all of you armchair private-eyes

Emails requesting proof of membership have been mailed, and many responses received already.
                                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X