2013 Beaver State Fling presented by Keen Footwear, Next Adventure & Innova Disc Golf Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know what else that would look really good on? a glow leopard...

just sayin.
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Sweet!
      sigpic
      http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

I'm down any chance you'll have them at the blue lake slosh jeff also any blue stamped ones

Comment

Courtesy Notice:

One quick note to all AMs who are thinking about entering the Beaver State Fling amateur lottery this year.

You must be a current PDGA member in order to put your name into the lottery.

All lottery entries received by non-current members will be rejected. This means you must show as current in the PDGA database BEFORE you enter your name. No exceptions.

I understand this might be a challenge for some people, but that is exactly why I am giving you this head start by posting this right now. Please don't wait until the last minute to renew your membership... it will not work out well for you.

The goal of the Beaver State Fling staff is to bring you the very highest quality event we can, and this is simply one aspect of that goal. Thank you for your understanding.

Jeff Hagerty
          CO-TD - 2013 Beaver State Fling
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Jeff.
            Apx. how much time between now and when the lottery will begin?

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
              Thanks for the heads up Jeff.
              Apx. how much time between now and when the lottery will begin?
              Less than a month.
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                Less than a month.
                THANKS for the heads up. Hubby has been deployed overseas, so I hadn't done it yet... but I JUST fixed that!

Here's hoping his 4th attempt to get in is the lucky one!!
                www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Professional registration schedule and amateur lottery information can now be found in Post #1

Comment

Can you enter the lottery if you're a PDGA member but not current, and then make sure your current prior to paying/registering?
                    I think this is what I did 2 years ago.... the reason that I ask that this may be one of the only sanctioned events that I get to play this year.
                    Thanks either way--
                    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
                      Can you enter the lottery if you're a PDGA member but not current, and then make sure your current prior to paying/registering?
                      I think this is what I did 2 years ago.... the reason that I ask that this may be one of the only sanctioned events that I get to play this year.
                      Thanks either way--
                      From the 1st Post:

"You must be a current PDGA member in order to enter the lottery."

Comment

I saw that, but was hoping it actually meant "you must be a current PDGA member in order to enter the tournament." 2 yrs ago I entered the lottery, then renewed my membership after being selected.
                        Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
                          I saw that, but was hoping it actually meant "you must be a current PDGA member in order to enter the tournament." 2 yrs ago I entered the lottery, then renewed my membership after being selected.
                          5 posts above your first post:

"Courtesy Notice:

One quick note to all AMs who are thinking about entering the Beaver State Fling amateur lottery this year.

You must be a current PDGA member in order to put your name into the lottery.

All lottery entries received by non-current members will be rejected. This means you must show as current in the PDGA database BEFORE you enter your name. No exceptions.

I understand this might be a challenge for some people, but that is exactly why I am giving you this head start by posting this right now. Please don't wait until the last minute to renew your membership... it will not work out well for you.

The goal of the Beaver State Fling staff is to bring you the very highest quality event we can, and this is simply one aspect of that goal. Thank you for your understanding.

Jeff Hagerty
                          CO-TD - 2013 Beaver State Fling"

Comment

I might just have to enter this lottery!

Comment

Chanmpion Glow Roc3's in Portland!!

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                              2013 Beaver State Fling Champion Glow Roc3s - $20 each.

This fundraising effort will benefit the 2013 Beaver State Fling event as well as provide the remaining 9 Innova DISCatcher Pro 28 chain baskets for McCormick Park in St. Helens, OR.

These discs will be available next week through the BSF staff or right now at at:

DiscGolfValues.com.

These discs can now be found locally!!

Next Adventure will have them for sale Tuesday afternoon. Price is $20 each...no discounts apply to the purchase of this disc!
                              They can also be found at Slosh #4 this weekend at Blue Lake DGC!

Quantities are limited

Thank you for purchasing this amazing disc and for supporting the Beaver State Fling and the installation of the new DGC at McCormick Park in St. Helens, OR.

Comment

Originally posted by JMittl View Post
                                These discs can now be found locally!!

Next Adventure will have them for sale Tuesday afternoon. Price is $20 each...no discounts apply to the purchase of this disc!
                                They can also be found at Slosh #4 this weekend at Blue Lake DGC!

Quantities are limited

Thank you for purchasing this amazing disc and for supporting the Beaver State Fling and the installation of the new DGC at McCormick Park in St. Helens, OR.
                                Dibs.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X