2013 Beaver State Fling presented by Keen Footwear, Next Adventure & Innova Disc Golf Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrDROCK View Post
    My dad and I were walking through the course to watch and heard that situation go down. So what was the diagnosis? Cracked rib? They were saying on the course it was your wrist. Heal up quickly.
    Why are all your messages in bold now? It's kind of obnoxious.

Comment

• Sorry, hAD to haVe some FuN with this POST

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
        lotsa GREAT photos in there.

Comment

• Who took the pictures of the winners on the podium? There were a few discs lost and left on the course during the tourney that were not returned - my only downer of the weekend. Else, it was the best of times. Thanks for returning discs - TUBBS - Moody Blues fan extraordinaire!

Comment

• - TUBBS - Moody Blues fan extraordinaire![/QUOTE]

them's fightin' words.

Comment

• Just curious, does anyone have any hard numbers or estimates of how many spectators showed up on any one of the weekend days of this tournament? I know there's a lot of support personnel, but I've never been to a top notch tourney like this and was just wondering. A thousand or two??
              Basket thieves

Comment

• I have never seen the park and available parking spaces completely full before. I would like to hear some comments from the rangers on whether they broke a record for parking passes sold in one day or one weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
                  I have never seen the park and available parking spaces completely full before. I would like to hear some comments from the rangers on whether they broke a record for parking passes sold in one day or one weekend.
                  That wold be cool to hear!

Comment

• Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
                    I have never seen the park and available parking spaces completely full before. I would like to hear some comments from the rangers on whether they broke a record for parking passes sold in one day or one weekend.
                    Stu,
                    I was out moving baskets today and asked the question...
                    The park had their largest bank deposit over the BSF weekend!
                    With the hot weather and floaters, the BSF, and a bike race on the other side of the park, Milo was at capacity.

Comment

• That's cool. It is obvious the sport has contributed greatly financially and labor wise to the state park system.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X