2013 Beaver State Fling presented by Keen Footwear, Next Adventure & Innova Disc Golf Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom,
    You're still #1 in my book.
    Ya done good.

Comment

• Thanks to the 2 Jeff's and their crew for making us "newbies" on vendors row feel welcomed!
      See ya next year!

Comment

• Does anyone know if there are hydroflasks still available for purchase?

Comment

• What a great event!!!
          Thanks Jeff's and ALL THAT ARE INVOLVED! You make this the weekend it always is

It was fun, I found some great deals with some of the vendors Ended up buying too many disc, and met some really great people!

Can't wait for next year, top 50% here I come!!!
          Last edited by juda4936; July 1st, 2013, 03:38 PM. Reason: Mis Spelled

Comment

• Originally posted by Jellifishie View Post
            Does anyone know if there are hydroflasks still available for purchase?
            Sorry about that, but I think they all got snatched up. Had we known it would be 95 degrees out there we would have ordered a lot more of them!
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Epic!
              sigpic
              http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

• Running out of superlatives to describe the quality of the BSF year after year. It was once again a total blast, and the amount of time and energy and dedication that goes into pulling off an event like this is truly staggering.

THANK YOU and Congratulations to the entire BSF team for once again putting on one of the best disc golf tournaments in the world!

Comment

• I did want to thank the staff personally - especially both Jeffs for your hard work.

Praise to all the BSF volunteers and participants for their help and dedication to this event and all others in our area. I am one of the lucky ones that have been able to experience the growth and transitions in disc golf in this area over the past 20 years.

It was good to see that Roy Van Houten got recognition in the Hall of Fame and that Pops is trying to make the newbies aware of the disc golf heritage in Portland. This is important. I won for first tourney at Champoeg at one of Roy's events.

Comment

• Up until my injury I was having a great time at my first BSF. Thanks so much for the whole BSF crew for all that you did to make the event pretty epic. Very impressed and I will look forward to this event in the years to come. Can not say enough good things to all the volunteers who came out and made this event go smoothly and to Jeff M. and Jeff H. for making this event even possible.........thank you.

Thanks to the crew and the players that helped me off the course with much efficiency and care. The report was no broken bones in the ribs. The doctor's prognosis was either a torn tendon or ligament in the left oblique abdominal area........2-3 months of healing.
                    WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

• Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
                      Up until my injury I was having a great time at my first BSF. Thanks so much for the whole BSF crew for all that you did to make the event pretty epic. Very impressed and I will look forward to this event in the years to come. Can not say enough good things to all the volunteers who came out and made this event go smoothly and to Jeff M. and Jeff H. for making this event even possible.........thank you.

Thanks to the crew and the players that helped me off the course with much efficiency and care. The report was no broken bones in the ribs. The doctor's prognosis was either a torn tendon or ligament in the left oblique abdominal area........2-3 months of healing.
                      Ok for those of us who are not in the know....

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!!
                      Sorry to hear you will be without Disc Golf for a while!
                      Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
                      Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

• I was making my approach shot on the par 4 hole 16 from about 150 feet away to lay up for the easy par. Took out my pro line monster for the forehand shot that I have done a million times except this time I think I put a little too much torque into the throw and then heard a loud snap in my left side middle back area and just fell to the ground. The players rushed to my aid and Andy Foster was able to get help from the tourney central point which was luckily right around the corner and I was helped off the course in a good timely manner not to disrupt the flow of the other players.

The other players on the card heard the snap from about 100 feet away where they were standing.........greatly appreciated their concern and help. I certainly hope to play with each one of them again some time soon.
                        WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

• Anyone know where pictures from the fling can be found, there was a bunch of people with cameras

Comment

• PDGA.com had a few posted yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
                              Anyone know where pictures from the fling can be found, there was a bunch of people with cameras
                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/pdga/

Comment

• Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
                                I was making my approach shot on the par 4 hole 16 from about 150 feet away to lay up for the easy par. Took out my pro line monster for the forehand shot that I have done a million times except this time I think I put a little too much torque into the throw and then heard a loud snap in my left side middle back area and just fell to the ground. The players rushed to my aid and Andy Foster was able to get help from the tourney central point which was luckily right around the corner and I was helped off the course in a good timely manner not to disrupt the flow of the other players.

The other players on the card heard the snap from about 100 feet away where they were standing.........greatly appreciated their concern and help. I certainly hope to play with each one of them again some time soon.
                                My dad and I were walking through the course to watch and heard that situation go down. So what was the diagnosis? Cracked rib? They were saying on the course it was your wrist. Heal up quickly.
                                Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X