2013 Beaver State Fling presented by Keen Footwear, Next Adventure & Innova Disc Golf Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loki View Post
    Hi there, I could be wrong but the pdga website states 11w to be a starting hole but the map says 10w. Not that they are too far from each other but just for clarification does anyone know which is the true starting hole?
    *****NOT AN OFFICIAL BSF POST*****************

In years past it has been 11E, and 10W, as the map indicates. I assume that is still the case and it's a typo on pdga.com, but I have no actual knowledge and therefore this post while being informative of my past experience, has no real merit.

*****NOT AN OFFICIAL BSF POST*****************

Comment

• Originally posted by loki View Post
      Hi there, I could be wrong but the pdga website states 11w to be a starting hole but the map says 10w. Not that they are too far from each other but just for clarification does anyone know which is the true starting hole?
      Nice catch. Yes, it is 10W. Thankfully, you'd have to walk right past the correct starting hole, to get to the wrong one. I'll fix it tonight when I get home.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Plus I will be there manning the post, that and I am loud. There should be no mistaking the starting hole. 8)

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
        Nice catch. Yes, it is 10W. Thankfully, you'd have to walk right past the correct starting hole, to get to the wrong one. I'll fix it tonight when I get home.

Comment

• I don't know if this week could go by any slower , 8:20 Saturday morning can't come soon enough!
          At least I'll get to sleep in a little....... Who am I joking I will be out there around 6:30 so I can throw a few holes and try to work the nerves out

See you guys and gals out there

Josh

Comment

• Meet the pro's is going on right now at Next Adventure, 426 Se Grand Ave
            Portland, Or. Go down and meet the collective brilliance of Disc Golf. Quite a few World Championships are on the table tonight. Nothing like a personally autographed autographed disc.
            PDGA #25296
            Stumptown #34

Comment

• What time do the pros start teeing off on Friday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mcw5378 View Post
                What time do the pros start teeing off on Friday?
                Hey Mike,
                Looks like 9 am shotgun start according to beaver fling website
                http://www.beaverstatefling.com/beav...g/schedule.php

Steve Moore

Comment

• Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
                  Hey, Jeff*2 The schedule on the BSF Web site does not mention lunch. Will this be available Saturday and\or Sunday? I assume it will be the usual drill.

Thanks
                  Players receive lunch Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

• pin placements

Hey, do all pins stay put all 3 days? Really looks nice out there today, pine and mint smells on the country drive out there, wild flowers everywhere, cool...what a venue. Now for some coconut sunscreen scent. I cant believe soft drink/sportsdrink, ect., aint bustin the door down to get their products involved(and kick in 10LARGE to the prize purse.) We gotta be getting close.

Comment

• Originally posted by puttmin View Post
                      Hey, do all pins stay put all 3 days? Really looks nice out there today, pine and mint smells on the country drive out there, wild flowers everywhere, cool...what a venue. Now for some coconut sunscreen scent. I cant believe soft drink/sportsdrink, ect., aint bustin the door down to get their products involved(and kick in 10LARGE to the prize purse.) We gotta be getting close.
                      The pins will stay put all three days.

Comment

• Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                        ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!! the beaver state fling is coming! the beaver state fling is coming!

**not peeing my pants, not peeing my pants**
                        Are we there yet?

Emma I have my adult diaper on, you?

=)

See you guys tonight!!
                        www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

• Is the random dubs event tonight open to the general public or for registered players only? Thanks! Can't wait for Sat.!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rasfade View Post
                            Is the random dubs event tonight open to the general public or for registered players only? Thanks! Can't wait for Sat.!!
                            It's always been public in the past. Wouldn't expect anything different this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by JMittl View Post
                              Players receive lunch Saturday and Sunday.

Will visitors/ caddys/ sponsors have a place on site to purchase lunch?
                              www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

• FYI, A previous sponsor of the BSF, The Viewpoint Restaurant just opened a beautiful state of the art beer garden - open on weekends.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X