2013 Beaver State Fling presented by Keen Footwear, Next Adventure & Innova Disc Golf Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting excited to play in the BSF once again!

Comment

• Beaver migratory behavior 2013

Comment

• Thanks Kel! Love maps & stats...

Comment

• Originally posted by kel View Post
          VERY COOL!!!

Comment

• Jeffs,

The schedule posted on the BSF website isn't very clear on Ams players meeting or check-in. Could you clear that up?

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by J Monette View Post
              Jeffs,

The schedule posted on the BSF website isn't very clear on Ams players meeting or check-in. Could you clear that up?

Jeff
              Not a Jeff, but I believe this information to be accurate:
              Tee times for Ams will be posted on the website before the event. Check in at your starting tee 20 minutes before your tee time. There will be no players meetings for ams.

This is how it's been done the last few years. I'm not aware of any plans to change it this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Monette View Post
                Jeffs,

Jeff
                Tee times will be posted on the PDGA site under "PDGA tour", then "Event Shedule & Results" page. Scroll down to find the Beaver State Fling. You will find your tee times here when they are posted. Players are dropping and being added. Keep checking back for tee time posting.

Comment

• Anyone know when all the baskets will be in? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by ned.blaze View Post
                    Anyone know when all the baskets will be in? Thanks
                    Minimum of 48 hrs prior to the start
                    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

• ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!! the beaver state fling is coming! the beaver state fling is coming!

**not peeing my pants, not peeing my pants**
                      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                        ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!! the beaver state fling is coming! the beaver state fling is coming!

**not peeing my pants, not peeing my pants**
                        Maybe just a little? ;-)
                        I did :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mcw5378 View Post
                          Maybe just a little? ;-)
                          I did :-)
                          not enough to invest in adult diapers...

... yet.
                          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• I will be here for ON SITE disc dyeing.

That's right bring me your disc, and DURING BSF I will place a custom designed dye on your disc. I'm a vendor, so I'll be IN the vendor area. Come say HI.

I can ONLY do BLACK designs on site, sorry.

You can also request a NEW design ahead of the tournament date and I can place it on your disc during the tournament.

Go to www.DiscAddiction.com to view 100's of current designs.

If you have any questions its best to ask BEFORE the tournament, so feel free to shoot me a message.

Most BLACK designs cost $10, but some designs are $15

If you want a unique BLACK designs I will take those requests until NOON Wednesday June 26th.

I'm with Emma Rose, I'm so excited to come down I could PEE MY PANTS...
                            www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

• Which course does MA1 play twice?

Comment

• Okay campers, I have sent out confirmation E-mails to everyone who has reserved a spot for Kingfisher. At this point we are over half full so if you or anyone you know are planning on showing up without a reservation please E mail me at darrstyle@comcast.net to ensure your spot.
                                Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                                Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X