2013 Beaver State Fling presented by Keen Footwear, Next Adventure & Innova Disc Golf Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm taking you off my buddylist!

Comment

• Do you know if any MG1s on list might make it? (based on past avgs) Thanks for your time.

Comment

• I went out there today, and really liked the new addition on hole 4w. Gives it a nice look

Comment

• Like*

Comment

• Amateur Invites to the 2013 Beaver State Fling have been mailed out. You have 2 weeks to register or you forfeit your spot to some lucky soul on the wait list!
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• how far is the campground from the course

Comment

• Originally posted by just throw it View Post
                how far is the campground from the course
                Camping Information
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by just throw it View Post
                  how far is the campground from the course
                  look up one post

Last edited by Sausage Fingers; April 12th, 2013, 01:44 PM. Reason: hagerty beat me to it.
                  Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                  Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                  Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                  Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                  Or does here stand the last remaining man
                  To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                  No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                  Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                  Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• BSF Registration

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                    Amateur Invites to the 2013 Beaver State Fling have been mailed out. You have 2 weeks to register or you forfeit your spot to some lucky soul on the wait list!
                    I havent received the Registration Info letter yet. Have they all been mailed or sent out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                      Amateur Invites to the 2013 Beaver State Fling have been mailed out. You have 2 weeks to register or you forfeit your spot to some lucky soul on the wait list!
                      May the inboxes of all the MM1 invitees be full!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thomas "T" D. View Post
                        I havent received the Registration Info letter yet. Have they all been mailed or sent out?
                        it was done by email

Comment

• BSF Registration

Originally posted by just throw it View Post
                          it was done by email
                          hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....not in my e-mail yet. Do the Old Guys get the invites last.lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Thomas "T" D. View Post
                            hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....not in my e-mail yet. Do the Old Guys get the invites last.lol
                            TD, it's the BEAVER State Fling, Ducks get the last invites!

Comment

• Originally posted by Odie View Post
                              TD, it's the BEAVER State Fling, Ducks get the last invites!
                              But you can bet Ducks are first in line to punch that Entry Button.lol Im just anxious after working like a mad man to get my entry without soliciting too many sponsors. A No-Miss Opportunity in a Bucket-List Tourney for me. Cant wait.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Thomas "T" D.;136271]But you can bet Ducks are first in line to punch that Entry Button.lol Im just anxious after working like a mad man to get my entry without soliciting too many sponsors. A No-Miss Opportunity in a Bucket-List Tourney for me. Cant wait.[/QUO

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X