X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp Tadmor Doubles- March 30th

THIS TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO A COMPLETE LACK OF INTEREST.

I will attempt to reschedule this sometime later in the year and hopefully we can get more than 3 teams to show up.

The tournament will be March 30th. Sign-in will start at 9:00am and tee off at 10:00am.

It will be two rounds. First round will be Alternate shot and second round will be best shot.

Price Per Team

Rec: $30 Per Team (Tadmor T-shirt prize)

Intermediate: $40 Per Team (Disc/Swag prizes)

Advanced: $50 Per Team (Disc/swag prizes)

Advanced/Womens: $50 Per Team (Disc/swag prizes)

Mixed: $50 Per Team(Disc/swag prizes)

Masters: $60 (Cash Payout)

Open: $70 Per Team (Cash payout)

To register, email Jason Bernard at xc4life@gmail.com or you can send me a PM on here - Money can be sent through PayPal or collected the day of the event. PayPal: xc4life@gmail.com

Tadmor charges a day use fee of $10 for each person that plays, so $20 from each team will go directly to Tadmor. (This is included in the entry fee) The rest will go towards Payouts/Prizes

If enough players pre-register there will be a player pack of one disc provided to all AM players. Otherwise there will just be a bunch of prizes.

This is a Private Christian Camp and we are lucky they are allowing us to play on their course. Camp rules will be in effect, which means no Alcohol/Drugs will be allowed. Any player bringing these items onto camp grounds will forfeit their entry fee and be asked to leave. Smoking will be allowed in designated areas.
    Last edited by SliderXC; March 18th, 2013, 11:50 AM.

No open division?
    Innova Champion Discs
    Discmania
    huk lab
    Keen Footwear
    Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
    Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
    Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Of course there will be an open, I will add that...

Comment

Originally posted by SliderXC View Post
        What: Camp Tadmor Doubles

When: March 30th, Sign ups at 9am, tee off at 10am

Where: Camp Tadmor - Lebanon (Map)

Camp Tadmor has one of the best courses in Oregon and sadly most people have not been able to play it because it requires permission from the camp to play and is closed most of the year. This will be the only oppurunity to play in a tournament up at Tadmor this year, so don't miss it.

This Tournament will be a BYOP doubles consisting of 2 18 hole rounds. There will also be some fun extras such as the ability to purchase mulligans (You will need them) and special tee's on certain holes.

I will have the flyer finished by the end of the week which will give more information. I am currently working on getting sponsors and creating player packs.

Divisions will be:
        Rec, Intermediate, Advanced, Open, mixed and womens.

Get this date on your calendar!
        will there be online signups? or only day of?

also only one day correct? how much, player packs etc...i'm sure you're still figuring out...sorry! just live far away and trying to plan. Looks like a great course!
        "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

Originally posted by ski2man View Post
          will there be online signups? or only day of?

also only one day correct? how much, player packs etc...i'm sure you're still figuring out...sorry! just live far away and trying to plan. Looks like a great course!
          It is a fantastic course!

I am still trying to figure all of the specifics out. I will hopefully have more info by Friday. I posted this early so that people could get it on their calendar.

Comment

Info up at: TOURNAMENT

Comment

I have to admit that I WAS pretty excited about this tournament. That was until I read the Flyer.

I am fine with supporting the course, but $10 is a lot of money.

The biggest turn off for me is, the mulligans. I don't care about pro payout, and I don't want to play in a tourney that's won because someone bought 20+ mulligans.

my 2 cents

Comment

Mulligans

Originally posted by ChainBanger View Post
                I have to admit that I WAS pretty excited about this tournament. That was until I read the Flyer.

I am fine with supporting the course, but $10 is a lot of money.

The biggest turn off for me is, the mulligans. I don't care about pro payout, and I don't want to play in a tourney that's won because someone bought 20+ mulligans.

my 2 cents
                Due to popular demand, Mulligans have been removed from the tournament

As for the $10, that is the fee that Tadmor requires for anyone who plays, wish it was different.... The $10 is included in the tournament fee though
                Last edited by SliderXC; February 15th, 2013, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Registration is still open, 1 month till the tournament. Get your partner and send me a PM!

Comment

Before you were born

Lance Redfern and I will be there for this event playing master's. Our team name is before you were born that is how long we have been playing camp Tadmor. Can't wait to play this course and it is great that camp Tadmor still allow public event's.
                    X - Man

Comment

Sadly there has been no interest shown in this tournament (3 total teams signed up). Now that the FUNdraiser for BSF is also on March 30th, it is clear that most players will be headed down there and not up to Camp Tadmor (totally understandable). Because of this, I have cancelled this tournament and will hopefully reschedule for later in the spring or summer.

Comment

Welcome to being a TD in Oregon. People don’t sign up until the week before.

Next time make it singles instead of doubles.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X