THE BRAWL II Saturday, March 2nd BYOP @ Milo McIver 36 Hole Layout! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome event!

Played in this last year and loved it! It was my first event
    Let's get the MA2 field much bigger this year

Comment

Can anyone suggest a reasonable motel/hotel nearby to stay at for this? We are trying to get a few of us to make this but need a place to stay. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. I have been to Milo before and know there is nothing RIGHT there but somewhere within 15-20 minutes would be great.
      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Sign-ups are starting to come in a little faster now and The Brawl II is over 1/3rd full! We will have some awesome prizes on hand for the Ams from Innova and Discraft along with some CTP challenges. Get signed up soon to reserve your spot and play the best 36 holes anywhere!

Not sure if there are any Motel/Hotels in Estacada but that would be the closest town to Milo.
        Innova Champion Discs
        Discmania
        huk lab
        Keen Footwear
        Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
        Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
        Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

If you are coming from the north. Maybe looking for a place in the Sandy/Boring area to stay. Wouldn't be a real long drive back and forth.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
            Can anyone suggest a reasonable motel/hotel nearby to stay at for this? We are trying to get a few of us to make this but need a place to stay. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. I have been to Milo before and know there is nothing RIGHT there but somewhere within 15-20 minutes would be great.
            The Monarch Inn in Clackmas is not too terribly far and they support the BSF as well!
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

^ Thanks guys for your help in this matter. All recommendations are welcome!

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
              -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                ^ Thanks guys for your help in this matter. All recommendations are welcome!
                I stayed at the Clackamas Inn and Suites one time (raffle prize). It's right by the highway, and it was just fine.

Comment

Just to verify, this is a one day non-sanctioned event? The event is listed on the PDGA, and as a two day event??

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
                    Just to verify, this is a one day non-sanctioned event? The event is listed on the PDGA, and as a two day event??

Thanks
                    My understanding is that The Brawl II is taking place on the opposite course as the sanctioned event.

So... You're safe. Bring the beer.

Jeff
                    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Jeff is correct. The Brawl II is only Saturday and is not a PDGA event. It will be run in concert with the NW Collegiate Invitational. While they are on the East course we will be on the West and vice versa.
                      Innova Champion Discs
                      Discmania
                      huk lab
                      Keen Footwear
                      Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                      Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                      Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Any update on how many teams in each division have signed up?

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
                          So far our division sizes look like this:

MPM: 3 teams

MA1: 2 teams

MA2: 1 team

MG1: 1 team

MPO: 2 teams

We did not have the team name field added to the registraion website when most of you signed up so if you would like a team name post it here or PM me.

Get registered and join the fun! http://www.4discgolf.com/BRAWL
                          When Long & Wrong signed up there was no MM1 in the pulldown menu so I picked MG1 instead. we are not (yet) MG1 eligible so we will be playing MM1.

Thanks for running this!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                          Or does here stand the last remaining man
                          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

They fell for the beer bong comment ! See ya there

Comment

MPM maybe...

Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
                              Hey Nate,

Is there a list of sign ups somewhere? We did sign up in PRO MASTERS. Hope there are others.

Cheers
                              If Stu brings us enough we might be convinced to play MPM in this event...

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                              Or does here stand the last remaining man
                              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

I don't think they make 7 oz cans of PBR. Don't worry...your comments are taken seriously ! I think Nate should bring up a Keg of Block 15 barrel aged Belgian Imperial Stout! Just had a glass at Beer Mongers here in Portland...Good stuff..

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X