Cancelled 2013 Disc-a-Thon May 11/Cancelled due to life Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cancelled 2013 Disc-a-Thon May 11/Cancelled due to life

    What: Disc-A-Thon 2013
    When: May 11, 2013
    Time: All Day
    Where: Timber Park, Estacada Oregon
    Why: Fund Raiser for USWDGC


    Stay tuned folks................one heck of a fun day coming your way. More info to follow as I put things together. Put it on your calendar!

    Bob
    Last edited by Matt B.; March 28th, 2013, 03:48 PM.

  • #2
    Oooo the suspense is killing me!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NAVA50383 View Post
      Oooo the suspense is killing me!!!!
      Yeah, don'tcha just hate me?

      Bob

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Over the Hill" Bob;132091][B][COLOR="Blue
        What: Disc-A-Thon 2013
        When: May 11, 2013
        Time: All Day
        Where: Timber Park, Estacada Oregon
        Why: Fund Raiser for USWDGC [/COLOR][/B]

        Stay tuned folks................one heck of a fun day coming your way. More info to follow as I put things together. Put it on your calendar!

        Bob
        I'll be updating the top of the page with more info as it comes in.

        Thanks,
        Bob

        Comment


        • #5
          rufflebutt ninja says...

          i would like more info on this now. also, you should be posting about it on fb... the chick flick page and the discgolf4women page because there's pretty much no girls at all on this site... (not that only girls will come out for this... but you know what i'm sayin')...

          also, thanks.
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by emmarose View Post
            i would like more info on this now. also, you should be posting about it on fb... the chick flick page and the discgolf4women page because there's pretty much no girls at all on this site... (not that only girls will come out for this... but you know what i'm sayin')...

            also, thanks.
            Dear Rufflebutt Ninja.......................my apologies as I did update the title sometime back to reflect current status.

            "2013 Disc-a-Thon May 11/Cancelled due to life"

            Bob (Tired Old Man)

            Comment


            • #7
              ddddaaaammmmiiiiitttt.

              and sorry for just skimming... didn't see your updated title.
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

              Comment


              • #8
                Wait... this is a good cause. Send me a text or give me a call ya tired, old man.
                Sincerely,
                A younger, probably less-tired old man
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  Wait... this is a good cause. Send me a text or give me a call ya tired, old man.
                  Sincerely,
                  A younger, probably less-tired old man
                  i will bring you bacon and beer... even tho you have cooties... oh, and maybe i'll help. keep in touch even tho we can't be BFFs (you know, because of that whole cootie thing...)
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

                  Comment

                  Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X